Do you want to know how to check Airtel broadband usage easily? If yes, then this guide is for you. Here, we have listed out all the possible methods that can be used to check your Airtel broadband usage, Airtel mobile data usage, and more. Check out the step-by-step guide to know your broadband usage details, mobile balance details here.
Airtel is a multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. Airtel offers 2G, 4G LTE, 4G+ mobile services, fixed-line broadband, and voice services in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel is currently the second-largest mobile network operator in the world after China Mobile Communications Corporation.
Airtel is best-known for providing uninterrupted callings and network services even in poor network areas. Not only that but Airtel is also known to provide the fastest internet services. This network service provider offers great services to its customers. If you are an Airtel mobile or broadband user, then checking your data usage and Airtel broadband usage is also very simple.
Smartbytes To Check Airtel BB Usage
Airtel Smartbytes is the latest feature provided by the Airtel company exclusively for its users. Airtel broadband users can use a special online service called “Smartbytes”. This service allows the users to check their broadband usage whenever they want. Whether you are a broadband user or a mobile data user on Airtel, you can use the Smartbytes service to get a lot of benefits.
Using Smartbytes on Airtel, the users can easily check their data usage, broadband usage, can top-up from their homes, view plans, and also get extra data on their current plans. With the help of Airtel Smartbytes, you can check your 3G and 4G LTE data broadband usage easily. You can easily find the Smartbytes service on www.airtel.in/smart-byte.
How To Check Airtel Broadband Usage With Airtel Smartbytes?
If you want to check your Airtel broadband data usage, then using the Airtel Smartbytes is the best way to do it. This service is available online and lets the users make their recharges easier. Using Smartbytes, one can check their Airtel broadband usage, mobile data usage, also lets you view current plans, buy a new broadband connection, and more.
Follow the steps given below to check Airtel broadband balance details using Smartbytes. In this method, you don’t have to register or do the account login to check the broadband usage.
- Firstly, make sure your smartphone or computer is connected to the Airtel broadband wifi.
- Now, open the web browser on your device and go to https://www.airtel.in/smart-byte.
- On the homepage, click on the “Broadband” menu.
- That’s it. The screen will show you the broadband usage details of the connected Airtel wi-fi connection.
- You can check the used broadband data and high-speed data remaining for the month here.
Airtel Account Login To Check Airtel Broadband Usage
In the earlier method, you checked your Airtel broadband usage details without even signing into your account. Here is how to check your Airtel broadband balance by doing the account login.
- Firstly, go to www.airtel.in/smart-byte on your smartphone or PC.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the “Login” option.
- Enter your service ID and then provide the OTP in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to do the account login successfully.
- Select a Smartbyte for the product and confirm to view the broadband usage.
- Here, you can check Airtel usage details for broadband.
More Guides to Check:
Check Airtel Broadband Balance Using Airtel Thanks App
Airtel Thanks application, formerly known as My Airtel, is a one-stop destination for all your call and mobile data needs. This application lets you view the current plans for prepaid and postpaid, shows your calling and data balance, sends notifications for the next recharge, and more. Using this Airtel Thanks app, you can also check your Airtel broadband usage and mobile data usage.
- Firstly, go to the Play Store or App Store and install the Airtel Thanks application.
- Now, open the app and enter your Airtel mobile number and password to log in.
- If you don’t have an account, then create an account by entering your mobile number, OTP, and then fill out a form to create your account successfully.
- Once you have signed in successfully, the Airtel Thanks dashboard will show your balance details.
Check Airtel Data Usage With USSD Code
USSD codes are one of the best ways to check your daily balance, remaining balance, validity, mobile number, etc. Here is how you can check your mobile data balance using USSD code.
- Open the dial pad on your phone. Dial 121# and press the call button.
- A menu will appear on your screen. Type “5” and press the “Send” button.
- Then, type “1” and send the number to get your data balance details.
- Here, you can check your mobile data balance.
- To check your daily data balance pack, press “2” and send the option.
That was all about the Airtel Broadband Usage services. We have provided the details for checking Airtel broadband balance usage, mobile data balance using different methods here. If you don’t have the Airtel Thanks app, then install it now so that managing your Airtel SIM becomes even easier. We hope you found this information helpful. If you want to get more informative guides from Techly Fire, then stay tuned to our website.