Microsoft Account Settings features a great variety of customizations and personalized settings options. By visiting the aka.ms/accountsettings page with your respective Microsoft account login credentials, you can make changes in your MS account settings whenever you want without any worries. Know how to use “aka.ms/account settings”, its uses, and much more in this article.
Microsoft’s Xbox gaming console needs to be started using a Microsoft account only. By signing up for an account on the Xbox console, you can get access to a large number of video games on your console. Xbox consoles ensure the safety of your data and also provide a wide column of settings and customizations for their users. One of the most popular games found available on Xbox and other consoles is Minecraft.
Just like Minecraft, there are a lot of other games on Xbox that your kids will love playing. However, you have to pay attention to the fact that a lot of games including Minecraft can show some mature or inappropriate content in their games. Know how to change the account settings and privacy settings on Microsoft for your kids in this article.
What Is Aka.ms/accountsettings
Aka.ms/accountsettings is a Microsoft settings page where the users can make changes in their account according to their needs. Games like Minecraft that are played on Xbox using an MS account can be undergone setting changes using this page. This page is not only about protecting the privacy of your kids by not allowing adult content, but you can make many more changes apart from that.
For instance, if you don’t want someone to add you as their friend without your permission, you can select this option on this page. Your account and privacy, such as who you want to share your real name with, what is the other name that you don’t want people to see on your profile if adult content is allowed to appear on your screen or not, etc.
Not only these, but you can also check, manage, delete your browsing history, download history, etc, using the aka.ms/accountsetting page on your Xbox console. So, if you are worried that your children may encounter some abusive, offensive, hateful, or adult content on their games, then you can always take care of it.
Features Of Microsoft Account
Below are the features a Microsoft account provides its users. Take a look at the MS Account features before you are going for other details.
- A Microsoft account can be used for all applications just like a Gmail account. You can sign in using a Microsoft account ID without any hesitation.
- All the data that is saved using your MS account will be given security and assured protection from any kind of cyberattacks.
- Once you sync your account with the device, all the apps that have been installed using this account will also be synced. Every setting change will also be applied to all the apps.
- With a single Microsoft account, you can connect all the apps or games with each other on aka.ms/accountsettings easily.
- Handling your account, getting regular updates, automatically installing app updates, making changes in settings, all can be done easily.
How To Use Aka.ms/accountsettings On Xbox
Here is how to make changes in your Microsoft Account or your kid’s account on an Xbox console. You can select every single category of the setting and save it according to your liking. There are a lot of options that respect your privacy in the games. If you don’t want everyone to approach you and add you to their friend list, then this settings page will be helpful to you.
Follow the steps given below to use aka.ms/accountsettings Minecraft or any other game on Xbox.
- Open the default browser on your Xbox console or a PC and visit www.xbox.com official Xbox site.
- Go to the “Sign in” option and provide your login credentials for the Microsoft account in the respective fields.
- After successfully signed in to your Xbox account, click on the “Online Settings” option and open “Privacy and Safety”.
- Here, you will see a list of privacy and account settings. Go through the settings and make whatever changes you want to be applied, and save them.
- Next, go to the official Xbox Settings page on account.xbox.com, and enter your Microsoft ID and password to log into your account.
- Here, head to the “Account Settings” section and make changes in your settings. Select the privacy, content control, and other settings according to your need.
- When you are done selecting the account settings, check them once again, and save the changes.
- That’s it. This is how you can use aka.ms/accountsettings page to ensure your kids are coming across good stuff.
- Does imvu delete inactive accounts
- How many people can you follow on Instagram
- Repair crossbow Minecraft
- Airpod microphone not working
How To Fix Aka.ms/accountsettings Not Working Minecraft
If you have received an error code in Minecraft that says: You Need Permission. Go to aka.ms/accountsettings and change the privacy & online security settings, then it needs to be fixed. In such cases, you can follow the simple solutions given below to fix aka.ms/accountsettings error.
- If you got the aka.ms/accountsettings error, then go to xbox.com and sign in to your account. Go to the “Privacy & Online Safety” page and change the settings accordingly.
- Restart the device and the router. Ensure the internet is speed enough, and if needed, switch to another network.
- Use the updated version of Minecraft to avoid such errors in your game. Make sure the mods that you have installed are not infected.
- If you have an issue with Realms in Minecraft, then check which version of the game you are using. Minecraft Realms only support a non-beta version.
- Disable the browser extensions from your device, and then check if Minecraft aka.ms/accountsettings error is fixed.
- If you are still seeing the same error, then reinstall the Minecraft game from your device. This will surely fix the error.
Aka.ms/accountsettings is a Microsoft settings page where the users can make changes in their account according to their needs. A lot of parents whose kids play games on Xbox like Minecraft, etc, use this page to disable any inappropriate content from their kid’s games. We hope this article was helpful to you. For more related articles, visit the Techly Fire website. Thank you for reading.