Microsoft Authentication Application is one of the best ways to keep your accounts safe and secured from others. Using the aka.ms/authapp or Microsoft Authenticator app, one can enable the two-step verification, phone sign-in, or code generation process for all of their accounts to ensure the safety of their personal and professional information.
Microsoft Authenticator app is used to enable a two-factor verification or multi-factor verification on your accounts to log in or sign in to your respective account. No matter how unique and strong you have set your password, it can be stolen or forgotten as well. Therefore, using a two-factor verification process while signing in will make sure safe login.
The aka.ms/authapp is the official Microsoft website to download Microsoft Authenticator App on your devices. Microsoft Authenticator app can be downloaded from AKA MS Authenticator app website on Android, iOS, and Windows mobile devices successfully. Microsoft Authenticator App is widely used by workplaces and schools to provide safe login for their employees and staff.
What Is Aka.ms/authapp
Aka.ms/authapp is a page of the Microsoft store where you can download and install the Microsoft Authenticator App onto your devices. This authenticator application is used for securing any account using a two-factor verification method, phone sign-in, and code-generation. A lot of employers use Microsoft’s two-step authentication for employee login. One such example is Wipro Limited.
The aka.ms/authapp Authenticator application can be used in multiple ways:
- Two-factor verification: This is the standard two-factor verification procedure for signing into your account safely. Firstly, you have to enter the password for your user ID and then either approve a notification or enter the verification code sent to your contact details.
- Phone sign-in: The Phone sign-in two-factor verification involves two steps consecutively. You need to sign in with your username (or user ID) and then also provide your fingerprint, face authentication, or mobile PIN.
- Code generation: The code generation two-factor verification process involves sending a verification code to any other applications that support authenticator apps.
The Microsoft Authenticator app can be used only after completing the registration for aka.ms/authapp. Even if your workplace or organization has given an account for you on this app, you still have to register yourself to start using it. Whenever you want to sign in to your organization’s website or your employee login, you must use any one of the two-factor verification methods given above.
For instance, if your organization uses Microsoft Authentication Two-Factor Verification, then to login into your account, you must provide a username or user ID at first. Then, you can select whether you want to get a confirmation link or want to receive a one-time password/verification code. Accordingly, confirm the link or enter the given verification code for successful login.
How To Download Microsoft Authenticator On aka.ms/authapp
Now that you know how useful and important this authenticator application is for your device and accounts, download the Microsoft Authenticator application as soon as possible. The Windows 10 mobile versions can download the app easily. Know the detailed instructions to download Aka MS Authapp on your devices below.
- Start by visiting the official Microsoft Authenticator page on https:aka.ms/authapp.
- Now, click on the “Get the app” button to go to the download page.
- Here, select your country or region and then enter your mobile number properly.
- Click on the “Send Link” button to get a link on your number to download this app.
- Tap or click on this download link to get the Microsoft Authenticator app on your device.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account or create an account and set the authentication on all the apps on your device.
How To Download Microsoft Authenticator App For Android and iOS
Microsoft Authenticator application can be installed on Android, iOS, and Windows mobile version devices. Know how to download or install the aka.ms/authapp on your Android and iOS smartphones below.
- If you are an Android user, then go to the Google Play Store, and if an iPhone user, then 0pen the Apple App Store.
- Now, search for the “Microsoft Authenticator” app and click on the “Install” or “Get” button to install it on your respective devices.
- Once installed, open the app and set it up with the help of the on-page instructions.
Download And Install Microsoft Authenticator App – aka.ms/authapp
Using the Microsoft Authenticator application is a safe and simple way to access all of your accounts providing 100% safety to your data. A password can easily be stolen or hacked by outsiders, however, a two-step verification used by MS Authenticator can’t easily be cracked.
- Microsoft Authenticator application uses three different types of two-factor verifications for accessing all the accounts on your device.
- The application is simple and easy to use. One can easily navigate through the settings and complete the setup.
- This authenticator application uses your phone and not the password. Instead of entering your password, you can complete the phone sign-in, verification code, or code generator authentication.
- You have to provide your user ID and then complete the verification via a link or a verification code. You can also use a fingerprint ID, face ID, or mobile PIN for authentication. If not, a code generator application can also be used for OTP.
- The One-Time Password (OTP) generated must be provided within 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the OTP will expire.
- Using the Microsoft authenticator app, you can access many useful apps and tools such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, etc.
We hope you got to know how to download aka.ms/authapp or Microsoft Authenticator Application on your devices. This application is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows mobile phones only. Install the app now and secure all your device accounts with its two-factor verification login. If you liked this information, also share it with your friends. For more related posts, visit the Techly Fire website.