Windows are always a great platform to run various software with ease. Knowing the best Music Player for Windows 10 is very much necessary to arrange your music libraries on your PC.
Windows 10 is known for its great compatibility and easy-to-use interface. You can use any music player for streaming audio files and all. But, if you are using a general media player, then you are missing out on the excellent features of Windows 10 supported music apps.
With music player software, you must be able to play audio files no matter which format they are in. Yes, there are many such tools available that let you play MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, MOV files easily. Here, we will tell you the best music player for Windows 10. Scroll to read further.
Best Music Player For Windows 10
Now let’s take a look at the best music player for Windows 10 operating system devices. Selecting the best one is quite difficult when we have a large number of options. But, we have tried our best to make a list of the best music player for Windows 10 devices.
The Groove Music application is the best music player for Windows 10 PC. This music player software is already built-in in Windows 10 devices. You can play so many songs, add libraries, and do much more. There is also a dark mode available for the Groove Music app. It looks for album art and metadata options without any manual work.
Features of the Groove Music app are:
- This app has a minimalist design and is very easy to use.
- Groove Music also comes with a built-in equalizer.
- Automatically looks for album art and metadata.
- You can also stream radio on this app.
- Available in pre-installed as well as free versions.
- One disadvantage is that the RSS(Rich Site Summary) option is not provided.
Spotify is everywhere now. Spotify is an excellent audio streaming service that enables you to access millions of songs online. You can view the lyrics, follow your favorite artists, watch video documentaries, and do many other things here. This app is has a free version as well as a premium version. If you are happy enough with the free version, you don’t need to buy a premium account. But, a premium Spotify is worth it as you can download nearly 10,000 songs at once and much more.
Features of the Spotify Music Player app are:
- You can access exclusive audio and video files.
- Local songs are also available along with international music.
- Radio option is available.
- You can listen to offline songs with a premium account.
- Follow your favorite artists on this app.
- One of the best online music app for PC.
MusicBee can also be considered the best music player for Windows 10 devices. This app can also sync your music files to Android, iOS devices, USB devices, and much more. MusicBee supports playing MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG, APE, TAK files.
Features of MusicBee music player software are:
- Supports a wide range of audio file formats.
- It syncs with other devices.
- This app is also available in a portable version.
- Supports Windows 7, 8, and 10.
VLC Media Player
VLC is underrated even after having so many features. VLC Media Player is the best free music player software. It is a pretty good music player app that comes as default in almost all Windows PCs. VLC supports most of the audio formats and plays it effortlessly.
Features of VLC Media Player are:
- It is an open-source and free music player app.
- VLC Media Player also has a built-in equalizer.
- This app also supports Last.fm files.
- You can’t follow your idols on this app and streaming is also not possible.
- Though you can’t access radio and podcast files, this app is pretty much good otherwise.
WinAmp was the most favorite music player software back in the 90s and 2000s and got disappeared for quite a few years. But, now WinAmp is again available with some modifications done to it. This app works for Windows 10 devices. Not only Windows, but you can also use it for Android and Mac OS devices.
Features of the WinAmp music player app are:
- Supports playing a wide variety of file formats.
- Customizable skins and all the other settings.
- You can access radio and podcasts also.
- This app also supports CD audio files.
- The only limitation is there is no continuous streaming option.
SoundCloud can also be considered the best music player for Windows 10. This music player software consists of more than 150 million audio tracks. This app is completely free to use and gets you exclusive music tracks.
Features of SoundCloud music player software are:
- Huge library of Indie and other tracks.
- Podcast support is also available.
- You can follow your favorite artist for new updates.
- Also, uploading your own files is allowed.
- There is no equalizer supported.
Clementine is another level of music player software that supports cloud storage. You can access Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and many such storage apps. Also, you can find all the songs or audio tracks of SoundCloud, RadioTunes, and others on Clementine.
Features of the Clementine Music Player app are:
- This app supports cloud storage services.
- Has a better file manager
- Music streaming apps are supported.
- Consists of an equalizer.
- Also supports Podcasts and RSS.
- This app is open source and is easy to use.
- You can’t listen to the Radio on this player.
AIMP Player is another best music player for Windows 10 that lets you customize the settings and skins according to your liking. For using this app to its full extent, only hardcore music lovers can possibly do it. This app also supports cloud storage sites like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Features of AIMP Player software are:
- This app is completely free to install.
- There are a wide variety of skins available for users.
- You can also use the alarm clock and sleep timer options on it.
- Supports a wide range of audio file formats.
Foobar2000 is another best music player for Windows 10 PC. This app has a great user interface that too highly customizable. You can select the UI layouts, graphics, and other settings according to your liking. You can also add front and back covers, metadata, and other necessary settings to get amazing soundtracks.
Features of the Foobar2000 music player app are:
- You can adjust the volume with the special feature, ReplayGain.
- Easy to use and adjust the user- interface.
- This app provides a wide variety of customization options.
- It might take a longer time to understand the complete app.
Pandora is our next pick for the best music player for Windows 10 computers. It is a radio-style streaming service and is an amazing app for music lovers. You can hit likes on your favorite songs to get more related songs in the future. This app is quite unique and has so many features.
- Pandora is available in both free and paid versions.
- With a Premium account, you can download audios, create playlists, and much more.
- You can access personalized radio channels.
- But, this app is only available in the US.
We hope you got the best music player for Windows 10 devices. Although it is quite difficult to say which one is the best, we recommend installing a music player along with a music streaming app. This combo will definitely give you a great music experience. Get the best music player for Windows 10 and enjoy playing your favorite music. For more related articles, visit Techly Fire.