If you are currently a CBS All Access subscriber and want to cancel it, then this article will be helpful to you. One can cancel CBS All Access membership anytime you wish if you don’t want to continue the subscription.
CBS All Access is a subscription-based video streaming service based in the United States. You can watch so many CBS channel’s originals, shows, movies, and also access the huge library of ViacomCBS with a mere subscription of $5.99 per month.
But, if you don’t want to continue your CBS subscription, you are free to do so. The subscribers are allowed to cancel their subscriptions without any time restrictions. Here, we will show you how to cancel CBS subscription.
How To Cancel CBS All Access Subscription
CBS All Access is as we said earlier, a streaming service that costs $5.99 per month for a basic plan. The premium subscription will be $9.99 monthly. The basic subscription is ad-supported whereas the premium plan is for going ad-less. Either way, you cancel the subscription.
If you are thinking “How do I cancel CBS All Access?”, then the process is quite simple and easy for the cancelation of an All Access subscription. Here, you have to know a thing about canceling the CBS subscription.
If you signed up through the web page, then you have to cancel through the browser. If you bought a subscription from Google Play Store, then cancellation will be done from there. And if your subscription was bought from Apple Store, then you have to cancel from there itself.
Here, the process to cancel CBS All Access is explained. Read further to know the easy and quick steps.
Cancel CBS All Access Through CBS Webpage
If you started your subscription on the CBS website, then you also have to cancel it that way. Follow the given procedure to cancel your CBS All Access subscription.
- Open your browser and go to https://www.cbs.com/ website.
- Sign in to your account by entering your ID and password.
- Click on your profile located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, open “Subscription & Billing” and select “Cancel Subscription”.
- Check the terms & conditions that are given on the screen.
- Confirm to cancel by clicking on “Yes, Cancel”.
- Now, you have to provide a reason why you want to cancel the subscription.
- Select any of the suitable reasons and click “Confirm Cancellation”.
Your subscription can be accessed until the subscription period ends. In the meantime, you can resume your subscription whenever you want. Once the subscription duration ends, you have to pay again to subscribe.
Cancel CBS All Access On Android
If you bought a subscription on your Android device, then the cancellation has to be done through Google Play Store. Here is how to cancel CBS All Access plan. Just follow these steps and cancel your CBS subscription.
- On your Android smartphone or tab, go to “Play Store”.
- Now, tap on the three lines at the top-left corner of your page.
- Next, select the “Subscriptions” option from the given list.
- All your subscriptions will be opened. Select “CBS” from them.
- Scroll down and tap on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Give a suitable reason why you are canceling and tap on “Continue”.
- Confirm your decision by selecting the “Cancel Subscription” button.
Cancel CBS All Access On iOS
Canceling for iPhone or iPad have to be done through the App Store. Follow the steps given below to cancel CBS All Access monthly subscription.
- Open your iPhone or iPad, and go to App Store.
- At the top-right corner of the page, tap on your profile.
- Now, select “Subscriptions” from the options.
- All your subscriptions will be displayed on the screen. Select “CBS” from them.
- Find the “Cancel Subscription” option and select it.
- You will get a confirmation message asking if you want to proceed.
- Tap on “Confirm” and it’s done.
Note: We recommend canceling CBS All Access subscription before the current subscription period ends. By doing so, you will not be charged for the next months’ bill. Once you cancel the plan, you can still access it until the billing cycle ends.
How Do I Get CBS All Access On My TV
Once you have a subscription, you can easily watch all the CBS content on various platforms. Below are all the devices that support CBS All Access service.
- Amazon Fire TV or Kindle
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Portal TV
- LG TV
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
- Xfinity Flex
- PlayStation 4
TVs are also included for streaming this app. You can watch CBS content on Apple TV, Samsung TV, Vizio TV, Portal TV, and also on Android TV. For setting this app on your TV or any other device, know the complete procedure on the website “help.cbs.com”.
CBS All Access is an amazing video streaming subscription that everyone loves. You can watch a wide variety of entertainment from this app. However, you can cancel the subscription anytime you want. Make sure to cancel CBS All Access before your billing cycle ends. This will stop the payment for the next month. If you have any doubts, you can ask us in the comments section below. For more related articles, visit our website Techly Fire.