How to Connect Firestick to Wifi without Remote: Well, we all know that the Amazon FireStick is another most advanced and new gadget chosen by many people. Hence purchasing the Amazon Firestick and setting up should be initially done to get access to it. But what if you’re looking forward to learning how to connect a firestick to wifi without a remote? No problem.
Because here are the simple steps that might help you to connect firestick to wifi without a remote easily. Before we go to these simple steps, how the Amazon Fire Stick functions? Well, the FireStick usually connects the HDMI port through Universal Serial Bus (USB). Just simply by plug into the Firestick will help you to connect and request you to sign in at the Amazon account.
Once the sign-in is done, you can start approaching and learning your favorite videos or any very well. But here the point is how to connect firestick to wifi without a remote. Are there any possibilities? Yes, of course!! Hence let’s start learning some strategies or methods that greatly help us to connect firestick to wifi without remote easily and successfully.
How to Connect Firestick to Wifi without Remote
Well, finally we had come to the point. The following are the certain methods that help you to connect the Amazon Firestick to Wifi without a remote. Let’s start entering into the details.
- Using HDMI CEC Remote
- Mobile Hotspot
- Remote Replacement
Hence are you interested to learn every single method in detail? If yes, here we are good to go and start learning all such significant information straight away.
How to connect firestick to wifi without remote using HDMI CEC Remote
Very first, what exactly the HDMI CEC mean? Abbreviated as HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) called a new standard meant for all the purchasing gadgets. Hence to connect Firestick to Wifi without remote, follow the below instructions shared in a simple and understandable language.
- Go to Settings-> Display, and sounds.
- Choose the option called Display and settings.
- Check whether HDMI-CEC is empowered.
- If not empowered, you need to enable it ON.
- Also, make sure you had empowered the Consumer Electronics Controller (CEC) on TV too. This is done only when you locate it under the TV settings menu lists.
The brands that accept the CEC are as follows.
- Hitachi (HDMI-Cec)
- Panasonic (Simplink or Simplink)
- Pioneer (Kuro Link)
- Samsung (Anynet+)
- Sony (Bravia Sync)
Connect firestick to wifi without remote Using Mobile Hotspot
Well, instead of remote you can use your mobile by turning or enabling the Hotspot ON. All there should be the fire tv application for both home and mobile. Thereby can establish a connection between the mobile and tv by enabling the Hotspot ON. Anyhow to be more clear in this, we had provided simple steps which are shared as shown below.
- Open the Hotspot and your smartphone and enable it. But you need to be sure that you had the details related to SSID and the corresponding password.
- Visit the app store or Google Play store and download the FireTV program by tapping on the green color button so-called install.
- Wait till the entire process gets done and launch the app.
- Try to Configure the Wifi Settings available at both Amazon Firestick and at the same time equally on FireTV Program.
- Also, make sure that they both were connected to a single network.
- That’s all!!!
Now you are all set to operate and watch various shows or any successfully without facing even single trouble. All this is greatly possible just by taking the help of such an amazing virtual controller.
Purchase or Borrow another Remote
The one and only last method is purchasing or buying another new remote and can start operating the same to enjoy watching numerous shows cast over Fire TV program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, for further doubts or any details, you can check the below Frequently Asked Questions. So that you might learn some needful or interesting details very well.
Well, even though after you make an attempt to connect firestick to Wifi without remote, get failed, just ask us by mentioning it in the comment section. We will try to guide you. For more tutorials, stay connected with Techly Fire anytime.