DGCustomerFirst is the customer satisfaction survey conducted by Dollar general corporation. To maintain customer satisfaction and to give the best service to the guest DGCustomer survey is conducted. Nowadays most companies are conducting surveys because of the increase in day-to-day competition. Surveys are conducted by the companies to know the customer opinion and experiences at their stores and maintain their services based on the customer reviews.
Dollar General is an American company. The products of this company are very basic needs like clothing, cleaning supplies, home decors, health and beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and groceries. To known customer feedback on all these products Dollar general is conducting a survey called DGCustomerFirst survey.
The DGCustomerFirst survey is very simple and easy to participate in. It takes very little time to answer all the questions. By participating in this survey one can give their genuine opinion and help the store for better decisions in the future. Dollar general mainly concentrates on customer satisfaction, their likes, dislikes, Areas they need improvement. According to the customer’s needs, the company has changed and expanded its menu.
DGCustomerFirst is a survey portal of Dollar General Corporation. It is an American company. This company was started by James Luther Turner with his only child Cal Turner (Sr.). The first store of this company was opened in Springfield, Ky. on June 1, 1955. Dollar general headquarters are at 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, and The United States. Michael M. Calbert is the chairman and Todd Vasos is the CEO of the Dollar general store.
www.dgcustomerfirst.com is the official website to take the survey about Dollar General Corporation. DGCustomerFirst conducts the survey and also gives rewards to the customers who participated in the survey. It is a simple survey with a few questions like Cleanliness, Sevices provides, Salesperson interaction, Product price, and more related to Dollar General. The participant’s information will be kept confidential. Participate in this survey and get the exciting cash prize from Dollar General Corporation.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Reward Details
Dollar general on completing the survey will give rewards to the customers. these are as follows.
|Sweepstakes Prize||Gift card worth $100|
|No of Sweepstakes Prizes Awarded||4 per entry period|
|Coupon prize||$3 off $15 coupon|
|Location||US and Columbia District|
|Entry Limit per entry period||1|
How to Take The DGCustomerFirst Survey
In order to get the coupon prize of 3$, and the Sweepstakes Prize of 100$ from Dollar General you need to complete the survey at https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com. DgCustomerFirst survey can be taken in two ways i.e, the Online method and the Mail method. Follow the guidelines to complete your survey in both the ways
DGCustomerFirst Survey Online method
The online method means you can take the DGCustomerfirst survey and participate in Sweepstakes by shopping at Dollar general stores. Follow the step by step procedure to enter the sweepstakes at DGCustomerFirst.
- To take the Online method survey, you need to shop at a Dollar general store.
- Collect the receipt and save it.
- Note down the code on the receipt.
- Open your browser, visit the official site of DGCustemerfirst at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Or follow the link https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com to get the survey home page
- Select the preferable language English or Spanish.
- With a zero in front enter the store number, the time on the receipt.
- Now enter the 15 digit code on the receipt to start the survey.
- Once the survey is started, answer all the questions.
- This will take only a few minutes.
- At the end of the survey, you will ask for your details like Name, Valid phone number, and email id.
- Click on the submit button after completing it.
- You will get a code at the end of the survey. Note down the code.
- You can use this code in the Dollar General Sweepstakes at the specified date and time and get a chance to win $100.
- You will be eligible for one entry per entry period.
- staples associate connection password
- bob evans listens survey
- www walgreenslistens com Survey
- jacklistens.com survey
DGCustomerFirst Survey Mail method
The Mail method means you can take the DGCustomerfirst survey and participate in Sweepstakes without shopping at Dollar general stores.
- In the Mail method, you no need to have the code on the receipt of our shopping.
- Take a 3.5X5 card and write your full name, Email ID, Address, City, State, Postal code, Valid phone number, Date of Birth in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Mail the card toDollar General Survey SweepstakesP.O. Box 251328West Bloomfield, MI 4832
- Mail it without an envelope, with sufficient postage, and with the correct address to receive an entry to the draw for the entry period.
Requirements and Rules of DGCustomerFirst.com Survey
- You must be a citizen of the USor Columbia District.
- You must be 18 years above
- Limit to 1 entry per person per entry period for the sweepstakes.
- To take a survey, first shop at a Dollar General. you can take a survey even without purchasing at Dollar general.
- Collect the 15 digit code on the receipt of your shopping.
- You must complete the online DGCustomerFirst.com survey to be eligible for the coupon price of$3.
- Randomly administration will pick up 10 entries received during the entry period.
- The winner’s list will be listed on the official site.
- Follow the link to get the list of the winners https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=201005.
- The administration even will inform the winner through phone, email.
- You need to submit the street address within 3 working days.
- Within the next 6 to 8 weeks you can expect your gift card mailed. This prize money is not transferable.
The main aim of this article is to give complete information regarding the DGCustomerFirst survey. Now we hope that you can participate in the Dollar survey easily and get a chance to win dgcustomerfirst.com $100 gift card. For more updates follow us on Techly Fire. Feel free to comment on your doubts and suggestions in the box below.