How to fix a cracked phone screen with toothpaste? This is a very simple trick used for filling the crack encountered on the screen. With this simple technique, all such cracks are going to disappear. Instead of tools, the most common home supplies are far enough to use greatly and successfully. Here we go with complete details provided in a clear and understandable format.
Supplies like Baking Soda, Toothpaste, Sandpaper, a bowl of rice in the case of any water damage, cotton buds meant for headphones port, and much more solve the issue without wasting or taking much time. Therefore one can say even a tiny crack can be greatly resolved using these household supplies. As discussed first we have our special focus on how to fix a cracked phone screen with toothpaste.
Later on try out other alternatives like baking soda, sandpaper, baby powder, and vegetable oil. As for how they deal with the scratches and remove them successfully. Well, try out by picking one technique among these and see the happening of magic in a very short notice period. Let us go through all the techniques to fix a cracked phone screen one by one mentioned below.
How to Fix a Cracked Phone Screen with Toothpaste
Below are the simple steps to be followed in order to fix a cracked phone screen and remove all such scratches in seconds. The only thing you have to do is follow the instructions carefully and implement them accordingly with no second thought.
- First and foremost place one respective hand towel on the table and mobile facing to your side.
- Try to blow off the entire screen using a burst of compressed air.
- Now take a soft cloth and wipe the edges which help to remove the complete dust particles successfully. After doing so blow off again using compressed air.
- Apply the toothpaste at the end of one particular cotton swab. And now, simply remove the extra toothpaste with all your fingers applied on the screen.
- Wash your finger completely and then hold the swab with the right hand. Hold the mobile with the left hand. Slowly place the respectively covered tip towards the screen available at the left side of the crack respectively.
- Now press down by taking appropriate care and soft so that this must and should fix the complete crack successfully.
- Therefore remove the covered tip after reaching the other end of the crack.
- Simply discard the respective swab with no other doubt.
- Now take a soft cloth and place it on the screen for a while.
- Finally crosscheck whether the crack is totally fixed and if not, repeat the process again to fix it in a perfect way.
- But no user has any worry about it. Because all the time, the cracks are eliminated using this particular technique.
- That’s all!!
I hope the above steps are completely clear. If not, have a doubt/ couldn’t get the method, mention it in the comment section so that we help and guide you accordingly.
Other Techniques Involved for How to Fix a Cracked Phone Screen
How to fix a cracked phone screen at home? Till now we have seen the process involved in how to fix a cracked phone screen with toothpaste. Now it is important to go with other methods also for resolving the issue to a greater extent. Here we go.
- Baking Soda
- Baby Powder
- Vegetable Oil
I look forward to these alternatives and implementing the technique accordingly to fix the crack on the screen without any fail.
This is one more technique involved to fix a cracked phone screen successfully. But one has to take appropriate care before implementing this method. Follow the below steps one by one to fix right immediately.
- Take a pure and natural baking soda into a bowl and mix well. Also, take water into another bowl simultaneously.
- Add water into the bowl containing baking soda and stir well till it forms like a thick paste.
- Apply this particular paste to the soft cloth and place it on the cracked screen. Rub slowly by covering all sides of the crack.
- Finally, wipe the screen with a fresh soft cloth to remove the extra part if it exists.
- That’s all!!! As simple as that.
Sandpaper also greatly helps in resolving issues like mobile screen cracks. It has the ability to remove all the unused and unwanted parts in a more easy way. Picking this method is risky but works.
- Take sandpaper and try to press it slowly on your mobile screen.
- As this method helps to grind all the scratches, see that the mobile screen should not get damaged.
Caution: Take appropriate care while using this method. Otherwise, the process leads to happening of more damages or crashes on your mobile phone.
Fix a cracked phone screen easily with baby powder. Well, adding the baby powder to the water turns into a thick paste. Applying the paste on the scratches greatly removes it without facing any kind of trouble. But take appropriate care while applying this method.
For all the small and hidden scratches, vegetable oil is far enough. It is one of the temporary solutions when compared with other techniques. Just a single drop of vegetable oil provided on the scratch or crack of the screen fixes greatly.
If you have any doubts, tell us in the comment section below so that we help you in clearing out scratches from your phone screen. Also, if you think this article is useful to you and help others by sharing this information, go ahead using any kind of social networking site. Thank you. Keep connected with Techly Fire for more interesting tutorials & useful information.