Did you try to join a VIP server game on Roblox, but unable to join the game due to Roblox Error Code 524? When tried to join a VIP server, the Roblox game kicks the user out by showing “Not authorized to join this game (Error Code: 524)”. Same problem? This post will help you out.
Roblox has some of the most amazing and popular games on it. This game creation and playing platform, Roblox, is loved by millions of users around the world. A VIP server is a paid server accessed by the players which can be used to host in-game parties and games.
However, only a few selected people of the VIP host server can join the game. When a user tries to join the game with a VIP user, they are facing a “Not authorized to join this game” error. If you want to fix this error on your Roblox game, then read below.
What Is Roblox Error Code 524
Roblox error 524 is an authorization error, as the message itself points out. This error code shows up when a user tries to join a VIP server as a normal participant or a guest. Either it can appear at the starting of your game or can show up in between and kick you out of the server. Whatsoever, it doesn’t susbide easily and annoys the users for a long time.
Causes of Error Code 524 Roblox
Roblox developers say that the most common reason for getting such an error is due to a weak internet connection. However, there can also be plenty of other reasons for your game to show Roblox error code 524.
- Roblox server being down: The most probable cause for receiving an authorization error can be the Roblox server issues.
- VIP Game: If the game that you want to join is set as a private or VIP server, then you can encounter authorization errors.
- Weak Internet Connection: A weak internet can also be a reason why Roblox shows error codes. But, internet signals are not always responsible.
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 524
Let’s start solving the error code problem in your game. Follow the different methods given below to fix the error code 524 Roblox.
Check Roblox Servers
Make sure the Roblox server is working properly and is not facing any connection issues. Roblox server being down can be causing Roblox error code 524 on your device. So, check if the Roblox servers are down.
- Go to the Down Detector page and check if Roblox servers are down.
- Ask your fellow Robloxians or go to the Twitter page of Roblox to check.
Log Out and Log In Back
Just a simple log out and login can actually fix the error code of VIP servers on Roblox.
- Log out of your Roblox game by navigating to the settings.
- Restart your device.
- Go to the Roblox game and sign in to your Roblox account.
- Join a game and see if the error is fixed.
Join By Invitation
If you are still unable to enter a game or join a game, and the Roblox error code 524 is still appearing, then ask a user on that game to send you an invitation. Using this invitation, you can join the game without any hassle.
- First of all, launch Roblox and go to the Roblox settings.
- Under Settings, click on the “Privacy settings” option.
- Now, scroll down and go to the “Other settings” section.
- Make “Who can invite me to VIP servers?” to “Everyone”.
- Click on the “OK” button and save the changes.
- Next, send an invitation to the user who is already on the VIP server.
- Once the person accepts your invitation, you can join the game.
- This method actually works and the Roblox error code 524 will not show up.
Only 13 Plus Allowed
Roblox allows its users to join the VIP or private servers only if they are above 13 years. So, make sure you are at least 13 according to your Roblox credentials. Or else, you won’t be able to enter the VIP server games. If you think that this is why you are having an issue joining the game, use your friend’s or sibling’s account instead.
Check When You Signed Up
If the Roblox error code 524 is still showing up on your games when you try to join a VIP game, make sure your account is at least 30 days old. The new players who have signed up on Roblox often get issues when they try to join a private server. It has been noticed that users whose accounts are older than 1 month do not face this error in comparison.
Done with all the fixing and stuff? The ultimate solution to all these issues and error codes is to give a fresh installation. Reinstalling Roblox will surely get rid of the error code from your device.
- Navigate to Control Panel and uninstall the Roblox game from your device.
- Now, from the official website of Roblox, download the latest version of the game.
- Install the game successfully on your computer.
- Sign in using credentials and start accessing the game.
- You will not encounter the Roblox error code 524 this time.
We hope you were able to fix the Roblox error code 524 using the solutions given in this post. Start with the simpler ones like checking the servers and re-login. If not able to fix the error, try joining the game with an invitation. If still not able to fix the error, reinstall the game. If you liked this guide from Techly Fire, share it with your friends and other Robloxians. Happy gaming.