The Home Depot Employee Self Service: The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retail store chain in the United States. The employees working here can access an employee self-service portal where all the users can have a personal account on this portal. Do you want to know what exactly is The Home Depot Associate Login and how to use it, then this post is for you.
MyTHDHR is the official Home Depot Employee Self Service Portal. This online web portal is used by the employees or associates working at The Home Depot retailer company. The associates can view, handle, and manage their job-related data such as the given task, the timings, the team details, and other personal data related to their salaries, retirement benefits, health benefits, pay stubs, holidays, paid leaves, and much more.
The employees can start using their accounts or can log on to their respective dashboard by providing the unique login credentials that are given to them by the employer. You must have a valid username and password to sign on to your Home Depot Employee Self Service associate login. To know how to access your account in detail, then scroll down.
Home Depot Employee Self Service
The Employee Self Service for Home Depot is available on mythdhr.com. The HomeDepot employee login portal can only be used by the workers or associates of Home Depot. No other person can enter your accounts or take a peek at them since the Home Depot Associate Login can only be entered using your username and password. Also, the Home Depot Employee Self Service works in an encrypted interface that ensures your account activities are safe from any third-party hackers.
All you need for signing into your Home Depot Employee Self Service portal is a username and password. The username is assigned to all the employees by their respective team leader, manager, or HR. Once you get into your account, you can start using this portal to check your schedules, view your weekly, and monthly pay stubs, and can also contact the other employees.
Steps For Home Deposit Associate Login
The login procedure for the Home Deposit Employee Self Service is pretty simple and easy. You must have a smartphone or PC with a supported browser and internet connection to access your account. If you are a new associate at The Home Depot stores, then you can refer to the detailed steps given below to log on to your The Home Depot Employee Self Service.
- Open your smartphone or computer and go to the www.mythdhr.com Home Depot Associate Login.
- Now, click on the “Self Service” tab on the left pane of the screen. You can also directly visit the https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html portal.
- Next, open the Home Depot employee self service login page by selecting if you are a current user or an old user.
- If you are a current employee, give your Home Depot store AIS ID, enter the user ID, and password correctly. Click on the “Login” button to sign in to your account successfully.
- If you are a former employee at Home Depot, then enter your last name, date of birth, SSN (Social Security Number), and security word or text. Click on “Continue to security validation”.
- That’s it. You can start using your portal on your device anywhere and anytime.
Forgot Home Depot Login Password
If in any case, you don’t remember the password for your Home Depot login, then you can retrieve it back or reset your password too. The Home Depot Employee Self Service (ESS) lets you contact your employee desk support if you have any problem regarding your login password.
Contact the employee help support on the given number and request for a password change. You can easily change your password. Make sure you write it down on paper for further use.
- Call: 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-mythdhr)
- Timings: Monday to Saturday – 8 am to 8 pm
Sunday – 8 am to 5 pm
About Home Depot
The Home Depot, or simply, Home Depot is a retail store chain that sells supplying tools, construction products, and services. The Home Depot is currently the largest home improvement retailer in the whole United States. This company was founded in the year 1978 in Marietta, Georgia, and is now headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Home Depot company has a total of 2000 stores in 90 distribution centers in the US.
Outside the US, The Home Depot was also in operations in China, Canada, Mexico, and South America. Home Depot mainly sells goods or supplies for home improvement and is the largest home improvement retailer right now. The Home Depot’s exclusive brands are Chem-Dry, Behr paints, Homelite, American Woodmark, Thomasville Furniture Industries cabinetry. The net income of Home Depot is estimated to be more than $12 US billion.
MyTHDHR ESS Benefits
Using the My The Home Depot HR Employee Self Service (MyTHDHR ESS) has a lot of advantages. It makes your tasks simpler and lets you view all your job-related data sitting anywhere and at any time.
- MyTHDHR portal is useful to review your project outline information successfully.
- The employees can check their work schedule, tasks, and can track the work status, get all the latest updates about the Home Depot stores.
- Can view, manage, and change the personal account settings on the portal too. You can change your data, profile picture, email address, and other details by logging in with your password.
- You can view your paystubs, salary increment, deduction details, pension details, and other information too.
- Direct deposit, checking all the history of pay statements, and much more are possible.
- ESS portal lets you check and use the medical insurance provided for the employees at The Home Depot.
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance are accessed on Home Depot Employee Self Service portal. The medical expenses are covered by the employer.
- Those who have retired can also check their all-time payment statements, retirement plans, and benefits successfully.
- On the THDHR ESS portal, one can also apply to buy shares for a stock in the company that too with a 15% discount.
The Home Depot Employee Self Service (THDHR ESS) is an employee web portal exclusively for Home Depot employees and associates. Using this portal will bring you a lot of benefits that are given here. Just sign on to your account on the Home Depot Employee Self Service portal and simplify your tasks. For more related articles, visit the Techly Fire website.