Article by: Yago Beltran | Last update: April 10, 2022
Through the telephone number 101 you can request guidance on the services that ChileAtiende provides, hours and location of service points, with officials who have been trained to answer your questions and provide you with the best service.
- 1 How can I contact ChileAtiende?
- 2 How to make an inquiry in ChileAtiende?
- 3 What procedures can be done in ChileAtiende?
- 4 What day is ChileAtiende open?
- 4.1 Where to call to inquire about the IFE?
- 4.2 Where to call to ask about the labor IFE?
- 4.3 What are the procedures that can be done online?
- 4.4 What procedures are carried out in the IPS?
- 4.5 What certificates can I obtain with the Unique Key?
- 4.6 Where to claim abroad?
- 4.7 How to make a claim in the IPS?
- 4.8 How to apply for government bonds?
- 4.9 What is the function of ChileAtiende?
- 4.10 How to access Chilean government bonds?
- 4.11 How long does a retirement process take in the IPS?
- 4.12 What are the steps followed by a retirement file?
- 4.13 How to take a turn in IPS 2022?
- 4.14 What are the most common procedures?
- 4.15 What types of procedures are there?
- 4.16 How do I know if I was approved for the labor IFE?
- 4.17 How to claim the non-payment of the labor IFE?
- 4.18 How to know if I am a beneficiary of the labor IFE with RUT?
- 4.19 How do I know if I have pending IFE payments?
How can I contact ChileAtiende?
Here you will find clear and detailed information about the procedures, benefits and services of the State. You can also call the ChileAtiende 101 call center. From abroad, you must dial +56 2 2965 4000.
How to make an inquiry in ChileAtiende?
How and where do I apply?
Once on the institution’s website, select the type of requirement and complete the form. Click “send”. A number will be assigned to your application. As a result of the process, you will have sent your query, claim, congratulations, opinion or suggestion.
What procedures can be done in ChileAtiende?
Civil Registry and Identification Service (Civil Registry)
- Background certificate for private purposes.Certificate of registration of motorized vehicles (padrón).Curriculum vitae of the driver.Certificate of cessation of coexistence.Certificate of professionals.Civil marriage or registration of religious marriage.
What day is ChileAtiende open?
For this reason, pay attention to the following: Communes opening phase 1: attention from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Communes opening phase 2, 3, 4 and 5: attention from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Friday until 2:00 p.m.
21 related questions found
Where to call to inquire about the IFE?
The Call Center 800 104 777 of the Ministry of Social Development and Family, and the Call Center 101 for general guidance have also been enabled for inquiries.
Where to call to ask about the labor IFE?
Call us at 800 80 10 30. Business hours: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturday from 08:00 to 13:00 (working days).
What are the procedures that can be done online?
What procedures can be done online?
- WHAT PROCEDURES CAN I DO ON THE INTERNET? … BIRTH CERTIFICATE. … CURP. … ELECTRONIC PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE. …RFC. … RENEW DRIVING LICENSE. … IMSS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. … LOAN FROM INFONAVIT.
What procedures are carried out in the IPS?
What procedures can they carry out? Ordinary digital retirement, disability and advanced age may be initiated. It also includes closing computations, retirement readjustments and acknowledgments of services.
What certificates can I obtain with the Unique Key?
These correspond to 213 state institutions, including the Civil Registry, the Ministry of Social Development (Social Registry of Homes and Emergency Family Income), Fonasa, the Directorate of Labor, the Internal Revenue Service, the General Treasury of the Republic and the Judiciary, among others.
Where to claim abroad?
The OIRS of the Undersecretariat for Foreign Affairs are:
- Web service: at www.minrel.gob.cl. Citizen Attention: https://subrel.cerofilas.gob.cl/In-person attention: Agustinas 1320, first floor, Santiago. From Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Telephone service: procedures and services MINREL line 800 364 600.
How to make a claim in the IPS?
Gather the required information.Go to an office of the Social Security Institute (IPS).Explain the reason for your visit: request information or make a suggestion, claim or congratulate the IPS.Complete the OIRS form.As a result, you will receive a proof of processing done.
How to apply for government bonds?
The only requirement to access this benefit is to be registered in the Social Registry of Homes. The amounts vary depending on the number of family members. The benefit is valid until December and applications for September will begin soon. Find out more details HERE.
What is the function of ChileAtiende?
ChileAtiende is a network that seeks to bring State services closer to people, delivering a set of procedures from different public institutions, in one place.
How to access Chilean government bonds?
Middle Class Bonus 2020 and 2021
People with formal income between the minimum wage and $408,125 do not have a drop in income requirement. People with formal income between $408,125 and $2 million must have experienced a drop in income of at least 20%.
How long does a retirement process take in the IPS?
According to the law, a retirement procedure has a term of 6-9 months to be officialized.
What are the steps followed by a retirement file?
There are seven possible stages of management: File Entry, Documentation Review, Reporting Stage, Legal Advice, File Settlement, Approval of the Resolution and Collection of Assets.
How to take a turn in IPS 2022?
The lines enabled for shift scheduling are 0800 11 5000 (free line) and (021) 219 3000 (with cost from the cell phone). Hours of operation are 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday and until 11:00 a.m. on Saturdays. On Sundays the service starts at 6:00 p.m.
What are the most common procedures?
Procedures with more visits
- Consultation and printing of the CURP. … Issuance of the certified copy of the birth certificate online. … Check your electricity bill. … Issuance of electronic professional certificate. … Duplicate professional license. … Ordinary passport for people of legal age.
What types of procedures are there?
There are five different types of procedures: obligation, service, consultation, conservation and start of procedure.
How do I know if I was approved for the labor IFE?
The National Training and Employment Service (SENCE) sends a confirmation email to those who accepted the application to the Labor IFE. The status of the application can also be checked on THIS SITE, which is the same site where you apply; to check the status, you must access with the unique password.
How to claim the non-payment of the labor IFE?
The first thing is to access the benefit website https://subsidioalempleo.cl/IFELaboral/ and enter the “appeals” section. Within the previous section, there will be two options: payment not received or application rejected. In the case of the former, an IFE Labor File must be opened.
How to know if I am a beneficiary of the labor IFE with RUT?
To check if you are a beneficiary of the Labor IFE, you must enter with your RUT and unique password on the following SENCE website.
How do I know if I have pending IFE payments?
To find out if you have pending payments, you can go to https://www.ingresodeemergencia.cl/ and find out your status. By entering your RUT, date of birth and document number you can enter to see your information, in addition to the steps to follow in case you have pending payments.
Keep Visiting Techlyfire for more games related articles.