Article by: Carla Pantoja | Last update: April 10, 2022
Girl: àdà (neutral word, it is a girl and a boy) and dxá’gu = girl.
- 1 How do you say child in Mayan?
- 2 How do you say beautiful woman in Mayan?
- 3 How do you say heart in Mayan?
- 4 How do you say star in Mayan?
- 4.1 How do you say I love you in Mayan?
- 4.2 What does Wiinik mean in Mayan?
- 4.3 How do you say life in Mayan?
- 4.4 What does coox Palo Monte mean?
- 4.5 How do you say beautiful flower in maya?
- 4.6 How do you say pretty woman in Nahuatl?
- 4.7 How do you say wisdom in maya?
- 4.8 How do you say boy and girl in Nahuatl?
- 4.9 How do you say child in indigenous language?
- 4.10 How do you say life in indigenous languages?
- 4.11 What does Keb mean in Mayan?
- 4.12 What does Kay mean in Mayan?
- 4.13 How do you say water in Mayan?
- 4.14 How do you say son in Mayan?
- 4.15 How do you say eagle in Mayan?
- 4.16 How do you say I love you in indigenous language?
- 4.17 How to say I love you in 50 languages?
- 4.18 How do you say kiss in Mayan?
How do you say child in Mayan?
The Yucatec Mayans use the word nene’ when they speak directly to the baby, because when they refer to him talking to another adult they use chanpaal or chaambal “baby”.
How do you say beautiful woman in Mayan?
Jats’uts ko’olel – Beautiful woman; beautiful woman; pretty Woman.
How do you say heart in Mayan?
Yólotl is a female personal name of Nahuatl origin whose meaning is “heart”. His reverential form is Yollotzin. It is also usually written as Yollotl, with or without an accent.
How do you say star in Mayan?
The word itza means star.
34 related questions found
How do you say I love you in Mayan?
Maya: “I love you” is “in yaakumech”. To say “I love you”, you should say “in k’aatech” instead.
What does Wiinik mean in Mayan?
Human, individual, man.
How do you say life in Mayan?
KUXTAL: Life, existence.
What does coox Palo Monte mean?
Club neck or throat. Person who, in some way, presents a certain manifest stiffness in the neck, whatever the position it gives to the head: apparent arrogance, tilt to one side, etc. Coox turn (ko’ox turn).
How do you say beautiful flower in maya?
In the Mayan language “flower” is said nicté, nikté or lool.
How do you say pretty woman in Nahuatl?
Cihuacuacualtzin (beautiful woman) in Nahuatl.
How do you say wisdom in maya?
Juntéenili’ u xíitil nikte’e.
How do you say boy and girl in Nahuatl?
Piltontli: child, infant, boy.
How do you say child in indigenous language?
How do you say life in indigenous languages?
Life or live. It is a word with a special meaning, since yoli is also life, but more like something with life, a living being. Nemiliz in its verbal form, nemi, can mean to walk or live.
What does Keb mean in Mayan?
Keb (k’eb) Name of a parasitic plant Psittacanthus americanus. It is also to open gently, to open like a trench.
What does Kay mean in Mayan?
fish. Le j-kaambaloʼoboʼ tu tʼoxoʼob le waaj yéetel le kay tiʼ tuláakal le máakoʼoboʼ. The disciples pass the bread and fish to all the people.
How do you say water in Mayan?
In the current vocabulary of the Mayan region in southeastern Mexico, the Mayan term for water is still frequently used, even when speaking in Spanish. “Ha” or “Ja” means “Water” in the Yucatecan Mayan language. Examples: Chaltún Ha = Agua de la laja (name of the Mayan pyramid located in Izamal)
How do you say son in Mayan?
Le yáaxoʼ, u paal utúul koʼolel kajaʼan Naín, kimen u yíicham.
How do you say eagle in Mayan?
Some examples: ehekatl, “god of the wind”; kuahtli, “eagle”; tonatiúh, “sun”, etc.
How do you say I love you in indigenous language?
Mixtec. Io kuniuchu: I love you. Kuni jairchun?: I love you.
How to say I love you in 50 languages?
How to say “I love you” in different languages
- French – je t’aime. Italian – Ti voglio bene / Ti amo. English – I love you. Portuguese – Eu te amo. Turkish – Seni seviyorum. Albanian – te dua. Afrikaans – Ek het jou liefe or Ek es lief vir jou .Tangerine – wo ai ni.
How do you say kiss in Mayan?
Since a kiss did not exist in Maya, it was assigned the closest form to it: sucking: dzuz, dzuzah. Sucking, like kissing, is done with the lips, and neither implied (in Maya) that it had to be done involving feelings.
Make Sure to Follow Techlyfire for more games related post.