Article by: Ms. Silvia Casillas Tercero | Last update: April 10, 2022
The price of a single ticket varies depending on the route, but will generally range between €1 and €5. If you plan to use the bus service frequently, you have the option of purchasing a transport pass that will allow you to save a few euros.
- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Tenerife?
- 2 How much does the 108 cost?
- 3 How much does the Teide bus cost?
- 4 How do you pay for Titsa’s bus?
- 4.1 How to pay on the bus?
- 4.2 How to pay with the mobile in the bus?
- 4.3 What bus goes to Teide?
- 4.4 How much does the Santa Cruz bus cost for Christians?
- 4.5 How much does the bus cost from San Isidro to Santa Cruz?
- 4.6 How to pay globally?
- 4.7 How to get around in Tenerife?
- 4.8 How to visit Teide without a car?
- 4.9 How to go to Teide by public transport?
- 4.10 How to get to Teide by car?
- 4.11 How to know the balance of my Ten+ card?
- 4.12 How to activate the Canarian resident bonus?
- 4.13 Where to top up the Canarian resident bonus?
- 4.14 How is the bus paid in Gran Canaria?
- 4.15 Where to top up Las Palmas solidarity bonus?
- 4.16 How much does a taxi cost in Tenerife?
- 4.17 What means of transport are there in Tenerife?
- 4.18 How many highways are there in Tenerife?
- 4.19 How much is the bus from Las Palmas to Maspalomas?
How do you pay for the bus in Tenerife?
In addition to single tickets, which you can buy on the bus itself, you have other options to make your journeys somewhat cheaper. On the one hand, there is the Monedero Ten + card and the season tickets for resident groups on the island, and on the other, the 1-day and 7-day tourist season tickets.
How much does the 108 cost?
Prices of the Peugeot 108 in April 2022 from €12,790 to €17,160
How much does the Teide bus cost?
About the public bus to go to Teide
There is the option of buying vouchers for several trips, but these are only sold at kiosks or stores identified as we have told you. The cost of both lines, round trip, is around €11.
How do you pay for Titsa’s bus?
Buy and recharge ten+ mobile: download the ten+mobile application. Recharging points: airport machines, stations, kiosks and tram stops. Buy and recharge ten+ mobile: download the ten+mobile application. Trip price: Interurban minimum €0.35 (Rest, according to kilometric rate).
24 related questions found
How to pay on the bus?
The payment of the bus is made with transport cards or vouchers and also with cash. It is accessed on board the vehicle through the front door.
How to pay with the mobile in the bus?
When boarding, the traveler must tell the driver their form of payment and the destination to which they want to travel. After this, the cardholder must activate the Virtual Card in the GuaguasGLOBAL APP and bring said QR (mobile screen) to the QR code reader of the cancellation machine that is next to the driver.
What bus goes to Teide?
To Teide by bus. Teide lines 348 and 342 from Puerto de la Cruz and Costa Adeje every day of the week.
How much does the Santa Cruz bus cost for Christians?
The best way to get from Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Los Cristianos without a car is to bus which takes 55 min and costs €7 – €10.
How much does the bus cost from San Isidro to Santa Cruz?
The best way to get from San Isidro to Santa Cruz de Tenerife without a car is to bus which takes 40 min and costs €5 – €8.
How to pay globally?
GLOBAL enables from this Tuesday, June 9, the payment in the bus with bank card (debit and credit) or with mobiles with Contactless system, in all its units and for all its routes.
How to get around in Tenerife?
The main possible ways to get around by road in Tenerife are:
Rental car: … Guagua (Bus): … Tram: … Taxi: … Tourist bus from S/C de Tenerife:
How to visit Teide without a car?
The permit to climb Mount Teide is free and allows access in two-hour stretches (between 9 and 17). The fastest way to walk up Mount Teide is to take route 10 (Telesforo Bravo), which starts from the Cable Car Upper Station.
How to go to Teide by public transport?
How to visit El Teide by public transport
The public transport company is called TITSA and has service from Puerto de la Cruz (north zone) and Adeje (south zone) to the National Park. In both cases, only one round trip departure time is offered each day of the week.
How to get to Teide by car?
The best thing is to go up via Chío on the TF-38.
Without a doubt, the most comfortable road to climb Mount Teide. You could also go up via Arona and Vilaflor, but the road is not that good and there are many curves. We recommend taking the highway from your hotel to Chío and going up the TF-38.
How to know the balance of my Ten+ card?
WHERE CAN I CHECK THE BALANCE? In the information and sales offices of Titsa and the tram. Also remember that you can also see it when you validate when entering the tram and on the bus when you validate at the exit.
How to activate the Canarian resident bonus?
To activate this recharge you must do it through the Paymaster Virtual App (Android only with NFC system) or through the ATMs enabled in the following offices, click here, it is essential to update your RESIDENCE in the Canary Islands annually.
Where to top up the Canarian resident bonus?
It is recharged at the San Telmo bus station, the Santa Catalina interchange and at our commercial offices.
How is the bus paid in Gran Canaria?
From next Tuesday, passengers already have the possibility of paying in cash (1.40 euros) or through their own transport passes or those of the Island Council (Wawa Joven, Resident Bonus and Gold Bonus for retirees).
Where to top up Las Palmas solidarity bonus?
DELIVERY AND CHARGING POINTS
- San Telmo Station – From Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. … Santa Catalina Interchange – Temporarily closed. Arucas Station – From Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Faro Preferential Stop* – Temporarily closed.
How much does a taxi cost in Tenerife?
Taxi rates in Tenerife
Price per kilometer traveled: €0.55 (working days from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), or €0.63 on Sundays and holidays. Minimum payment: €3.15 (working days from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), or €3.45 on Sundays and holidays. Price per waiting hour: €15.05.
What means of transport are there in Tenerife?
Transport in Tenerife
- Bus. Tenerife buses are the only way to get around the whole island by public transport. … Rental car. Find out where to rent a car in Tenerife, tips for finding parking and compare prices between companies. … Trolley car. … Cab.
How many highways are there in Tenerife?
In the coastal areas of Tenerife there are two highways, one in the north and another in the south, linked in the west, but not in the east, so they do not completely surround the island.
How much is the bus from Las Palmas to Maspalomas?
The best way to get from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to Maspalomas without a car is to bus which takes 39 min and costs €4 – €7.
Keep Visiting Techlyfire for more questions related guides.