Do you want to get to know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox one? Using your Bluetooth Dongle every time you are using Xbox One console is very annoying and also uneasy to play the games on the console.
But, what if you can connect your wireless headphones to Xbox One using Bluetooth only. This will save you quite a good sum of money and also you can enjoy your games with your headphones on without buying the Xbox Wireless headsets.
In this post, we are going to explain how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One using different methods. Know the simple and easy ways here and start using your Bluetooth headphones on Xbox One without any worries.
- 1 Does Xbox One Have Bluetooth
- 2 How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One
Does Xbox One Have Bluetooth
Unfortunately, no. Xbox one doesn’t feature the Bluetooth option on its console. The players can’t connect their headphones to Xbox One using Bluetooth functionality. This console loved by many people took a backstep when it came to providing Bluetooth features. Xbox One has introduced this feature called Xbox wireless instead of using Bluetooth.
Xbox Wireless allows you to connect only the Xbox One Wireless Headset or Xbox One Stereo Headset and selected high-end headphones like Turtle Beach and Razer. But, these headphones are pretty expensive and you might not convince yourself to buy them. Therefore, know below how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One
The only way you can connect to Xbox One Bluetooth for headphones is by using a Bluetooth adapter. Apart from that, you can only buy wireless Xbox headphones. When using Bluetooth adapters, you must know that there are two types of devices in there.
- Bluetooth Transmitter: The Bluetooth transmitter is a device that can only let you hear or listen to audio.
- Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver: The Bluetooth transmitter/receiver is a device that can let you both hear and speak. You can use the voice-chat feature with this device if you connect it to a microphone.
Here, we are going to show you 4 methods to connect Xbox One Bluetooth Headset. Without wasting your time anymore, here we go with the steps for how to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One With Audio Jack
The recent versions of Xbox One gamepads have a built-in feature that allows them to connect to an audio jack. An audio jack is an audio transmitter that works with Bluetooth and without it too. Here is how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One within a minute.
- First of all, sync your Xbox controller with the Xbox One.
- Now, get the Bluetooth transmitter i.e, audio jack.
- Next, plug the audio jack’s male port into the base of the Xbox One controller.
- Then, connect your headphones to the audio jack.
- That’s it. This is how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Xbox One Without Audio Jack
What if your Xbox controller pad doesn’t support Audio Jack. If your Xbox One version is of an older version and doesn’t support an audio jack of 3.5mm then know how to connect wireless headphones to Xbox without an audio jack. You will need a Bluetooth transmitter and an Xbox One stereo headset adapter for this.
- First, sync your Xbox controller with the Xbox One.
- Now, insert the Xbox stereo headset adapter into the Xbox controller female port.
- Next, connect the Bluetooth transmitter to the adapter with its wire.
- Then, pair your headphones with the Bluetooth transmitter.
- www.memcu.com login page
- How to delete a Poshmark account
- Does imvu delete inactive accounts
- DaVita village login employee
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One Using HDMI
If your Xbox One supports optical HDMI ports, then you can use this method as well to connect your Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One successfully. For Xbox Series X|S, this optical ports feature is not available. So, first, check at the backside of the console if there is an HDMI port option.
- Get a Bluetooth transmitter that comes with an optical cable.
- Now, connect the digital optical cable of the Bluetooth transmitter to the S/PDIF port on your Xbox One.
- You can switch the transmitter mode from AUX to S/PDIF if your console supports it.
- Next, pair your headphones to the transmitter.
- This will only work as an output device. You can only hear, and can’t voice chat.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One Using Remote Play
If you don’t have any problem with playing your Xbox One games on your smartphone, then you can easily solve the problem of connecting Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One. We are going to show you how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One using remote play.
- Firstly, make sure your Android or iOS phone has the Xbox application installed in it.
- Now, connect your smartphone and headphones using Bluetooth.
- Next, you have to pair your Xbox One controller and your smartphone.
- For that, launch your Xbox One, go to the Guide button, and select “Profiles & System”.
- Next, open the “Settings”, then go to “Device & connections”, and hit “Remote features”.
- Check the box for the option “Enable remote features” and make the power mode to “Instant-on”.
- Now, open the Xbox app on your smartphone and tap on the “Remote Play” option.
- If you have already linked your console to the smartphone, then tap on “Remote play on this device”.
- If you haven’t linked your console before, then tap on the “Set up a device” button.
- Done. Now you can play Xbox games with audio connected to headphones.
- Make sure you are close to the Xbox One console for this method to work.
This is also how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One successfully. The only downside of using this method is the screen will be smaller as you are using a smartphone.
We hope you got to learn how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One controller easily. We have provided 4 different and working methods that show how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Xbox One. If you want more features and functionalities without any interruptions, then using an Xbox One Wireless headset is the best. Keep connected to the Techly Fire website for more useful tricks and hacks.