Do you want to know how to unblock Adobe Flash Player on your browser? Adobe site is not supporting the Flash Player download and almost all the browsers are also not allowing the users to access this plug-in. Most browsers, specifically Chrome, have blocked Adobe Flash Player from running.
When the Flash Player is blocked, you will get a message like “Click to enable Adobe Flash Player” whenever you try to access any page using Flash Player. And when you click on this option, it will give a message saying that Adobe is not supporting Flash Player anymore.
For all this headache, we have found a good solution. Here, we will show you how to unblock Adobe Flash Player on Chrome easily even if Adobe Flash Player is officially dead. Just check out the method that we have given below to unblock Flash Player on your device.
How to Unblock Adobe Flash Player
Here is how to unblock Flash on Chrome easily. You should remember that this workaround is not going to help you for a long time since Google Chrome is officially not supporting Flash content and the sites are blocked on Chrome. But, try your luck and unblock Adobe Flash Player on Chrome.
- First of all, check if your Chrome has Adobe Flash Player installed on it. For this, open Chrome and type “chrome://components” in the search bar, and press Enter.
- If you see the “Adobe Flash Player” in the given components, then you have a chance to unblock this site on Chrome.
- Now, go to a Flash site or a page that uses Flash content. When you are unable to use this page due to the blockage of Flash Player, click on the block settings icon at the top-right of the page and select “Manage”.
- The Flash Settings window will be opened now. Now, enable the option “Block sites from running Flash (recommended)”.
- Next, go back to the page where you were using Flash content and reload the page once. The browser will show a pop-up asking whether to run Flash or not. So, click on the “Allow” button.
- That’s it.
This is how to unblock Adobe Flash Player easily on your computer. However, if your Chrome has already removed the plug-in from the device, then there is no way that you can download Flash Player from Adobe’s official website. So, you can download the Adobe Flash Project Content Debugger.
Adobe Flash Player Project Content Debugger To Use Flash
Here is how to unblock Adobe Flash Player using a different method. This Standalone Player tool runs without a browser and can be used to access Flash content such as games on your device. Here is how to download this software on your PC.
- Go to your default browser and visit Adobe Debug Downloads page which is available at https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html.
- Now, click on the option “Download the Flash Player content project debugger”.
- Once downloaded, run the file. This one doesn’t need any installation.
- Next, go to the Adobe Flash Player. Click on the “File” option and select “Open..”.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the SWF Adobe Flash file.
- The Content Debugger will automatically open the Flash file without using any browser.
- That’s it.
- One or more audio service isn’t running
- www.memcu.com login page
- How to delete my imvu account
- How to connect to firestick without remote
That was how to unblock Adobe Flash Player on your Chrome browser. We have given two working and effective methods to unblock Adobe Flash Player. Since the software is not being supported by its developers and the browsers, it is actually better if you move on from this tool and get an alternative one. We hope you found this information helpful. For more related posts, visit our website at Techly Fire.