Do you want to know how to set up an Xbox console on a smartphone? Xbox setup has become a lot easier and simpler now. All you need is a smartphone to complete the Xbox setup on the aka.ms/xboxsetup website. You can just set up your console and smartphone digitally on the Xbox setup page. Learn how to finish the Xboxsetup digitally in this post.
Xbox is a Microsoft-made home video game console and is one of the largest selling video consoles right now. The most popular video games like Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, COD, GTA, and many more can be played on an Xbox console. Now, with the help of the Xbox setup feature, one can easily around their console in the form of a smartphone.
The first step involved in the Xbox Setup is getting an activation code or setup code. Then, you have to verify this code by visiting the http //aka.ms/xboxsetup website. To know the complete setup Xbox activation procedure, read this post.
What Is Aka.ms/Xboxsetup
The aka.ms/xboxsetup is a digital Xbox console activation website. Aka.ms/xboxsetup is a mobile web portal where Xbox users can activate the console on the smartphone using a unique activation code. This website is currently available on Android smartphones and iPhones only. Visiting the website on a PC (Windows or Mac) will not be helpful as the page is not available for PC users.
First of all, the users must install the Xbox App on their respective smartphones. Then, you will get an Xbox activation code that you have to enter in the aka.ms/xboxsetup website to enable the Xbox console on your smartphone. The only thing you are going to need for this is an Xbox console and an Android or iOS smartphone.
Activating the Xbox console on your smartphone will allow you to play games on your smartphone. Just connect your Xbox account and activate the console. You are all set to use the games on your smartphone. With this feature, you can carry around your games anywhere without worrying about your console.
Just open the Xbox app on your smartphone and start playing your favorite Xbox games sitting anywhere. You don’t even need your console to be around every time. Once you set up your smartphone and console, you can just start using the console on your smartphone successfully.
How To Setup Xbox On aka.ms/xboxsetup
In order to set up your Xbox console on a smartphone, follow the simple steps given below. Here, you must make sure that the Xbox console and the smartphone are connected to the same wi-fi network. And you should also install the Xbox Application on your device as well. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- Open your smartphone (Android or iOS) and go to the https://aka.ms/xboxsetup website.
- Now, select the “Tap to continue setup in the Xbox app” option.
- A setup code will appear on the screen. Make sure to note it down on a piece of paper.
- Next, open the Xbox application on your smartphone and connect it to your console.
- If you haven’t installed it already, open the Play Store or App Store and install Xbox app.
- Once installed, open the app, and log in with your Xbox ID.
- If you are a first-time user, then tap on the “Set up a console” button.
- And if you have already connected an Xbox console before, then tap on the console icon at the top-right corner and select the “Set up a console” option.
- Enter the activation code that you got earlier. Tap on the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to select a list of settings. Choose the settings according to the need.
- Make sure to update the console and also enable Remote Play on your device.
- That’s it. Now you can start playing your Xbox games on your smartphones.
How To Retrieve Xbox Setup Code
What if you forgot to note down the code? Or lost it accidentally.. Don’t worry about such cases. If you got an activation code on the aka.ms/xboxsetup code but unfortunately lost the code, then you can just reinstall the Xbox application on your device again. Delete the app on your device and then install it again. Open the app after the installation is finished. The code will appear on the screen this time. Note this code and complete the Xbox setup.
But, what if reinstalling didn’t work? If you are unable to retrieve the activation code even after reinstalling the app, then you can visit customer support and ask for their help to get back the setup code or get a new setup code. Go to the aka.ms/xboxsetup page and enter the code to set up the Xbox console to your smartphone.
Xbox Setup Helpline Number: 1-800-469-9269
Xbox consoles can be controlled using your smartphones now. Just install the Xbox application on your phone and get an activation code. Now, visit the aka.ms/xbox setup page and enter the code that you got from the screen. If you ever lost the code, reinstall the application and connect it to your console again to get the code. We hope this article was helpful. Visit Techly Fire for more related guides.