Do you want to know some of the best IPTV Players for Windows PC? If you are looking for IPTV Player software for Windows, then this guide covers the best out of them for you below. Know the 10 best IPTV Players for Windows in this post.
Video streaming services are already taking up the world of digital entertainment. Most people are nowadays done with cable TV services and almost everyone is using digital media to stream their favorite shows and movies. At such times, if you got to watch all your favorite TV series on a laptop or PC? You would love it, won’t you?
IPTV Player, short for Internet Protocol Television Player will do this for you. Using the IPTV Player services, the users can now watch the content from their Televisions directly on their Windows devices. Before you check out the IPTV Player Windows software applications, let’s know what an IPTV Player is.
What Is IPTV Player?
IPTV, short for Internet Protocol Television is a service that provides multimedia streaming services through Internet Protocol (IP). Most IPTV Players offer subscription-based services and lets you watch all the TV channels, live news, sports, and video on demand shows on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices. If you want to use the IPTV services, then you must buy its subscription through any of the IPTV Players available out there.
How Does IPTV Player Windows Works?
IPTV provides support to multimedia streaming through IP networks directly. Using this service, the users can directly watch the content from their TVs on laptops and computers. IPTV Players provide both videos on demand and live TV streams on their platforms using the packet-switched network.
Best IPTV Player Windows 10
IPTV for Windows is a great source to stream movies, TV series, shows, live news, and sports directly on your Windows desktops and laptops. Using the IPTV Player software applications, you can turn your laptop or computer into a live Television.
My IPTV Player
My IPTV Player is the best IPTV Player Windows software for PCs and laptops. This application consists of an electronic program guide that supports you to play all your favorite IPTV channels. Apart from watching movies and TV shows, you can also listen to the radio on this app.
This is a subscription-based service, you have to buy the subscription. To set up the My IPTV Player application on your Windows PC, follow these steps.
- Download My IPTV Player from Microsoft Store and launch the application.
- Now, go to the “Settings” menu and load the m3u playlist here.
- From the given channels, select the IPTV channel that you want and click on “OK”.
Kodi is one of the widely used IPTV Player Windows PC applications. This application has been providing TV and digital media services on computers and laptops for a long time. Using the Kodi application, you can easily watch all your favorite video on demand and digital media streamings on your PC.
If you want to use Kodi on Windows PC, then follow the simple steps given below.
- Download Kodi from Microsoft Store and install the application.
- Now, launch Kodi and click on the Radio or TV option.
- Paste the URL for the channel you want to watch. Click on the “Play” button.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is one of the most popular IPTV Player Windows PC applications. VLC Media Player is an open-source multimedia player that offers IPTV streaming on your computers and laptops successfully. This media player supports m3u files to provide IPTV Player services on your Windows PCs.
You must have the latest version of VLC Media Player to use the IPTV Player on your computer. Follow the steps given below to watch IPTV on your Windows device.
- Ope the VLC Player and go to the “Media” section.
- From here, click on the “Network Streams” option.
- Paste or manually enter the URL for your IPTV network.
- That’s it. You can select the channel from the screen to watch.
IPTV is another application on Microsoft Store for Windows to stream Television content on your desktops and laptops directly. Though the IPTV app is not the broadcaster of the media streamings, you can still watch your favorite video-on-demand programs and digital media on this app using the IPTV URL. This is another one of the best IPTV Player Windows apps.
If you want to use the IPTV app on your Windows PC, then follow these steps.
- Download and install IPTV on your Windows desktop or laptop.
- Now, launch the IPTV app and go to the “Settings” main.
- Provide the IPTV URL given by your service provider.
- The m3u playlist will load on your screen. Click on “OK” to stream the channel.
Free TV Player
Free TV Player is another one of the best IPTV for Windows devices. Using Free TV Player, you can watch all your favorite movies, TV channels and shows, internet radio, and much more on a computer or laptop successfully.
If you want to watch your favorite TV channels on your Windows PC, then you have to upload the m3u playlist for the IPTV channel. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Download and install Free TV Player on your Windows PC.
- Now, launch the Free TV Player app.
- Enter the M3U URL given by your service provider.
- Then, select the preferred channel and click on the “Play” button.
Simple TV is another one on the list of the best IPTV Player Windows PC applications. Using Simple TV, you can easily search for all your favorite Television channels, movies, shows, and can also listen to the radio. All of these services are supported on your Windows PC successfully.
The following are some of the highlights of the Simple TV application.
- Supports downloading user-created playlists
- Simple TV also supports LUA script
- Provides snapshot and crop features
- Supports adjustments for contrast, brightness, and volume
ProgTV is another one of the best IPTV Player Windows PCs. This application is free to download from the official Microsoft Store website. This app provides both radio and Television services on your Windows devices. ProgTV application works well with IPTV channels, Sovok TV, Internet TV and radio, Rodina TV, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, and others.
The following are some of the highlights of the ProgTV application.
- ProgTV supports recording or radio and TV channels
- Network broadcasting and Teletext support
- This IPTV Player provides HD videos of TV channels
- 10 Bands equalizer and a fast preview of Mosaic channels
Plex is one of the most trusted IPTV Players for Windows PCs. If you wanted to get the IPTV services on your laptop or desktop, then Plex is one of the best options. You can stream videos, music, movies, TV shows, and much more on Plex.
To set up the Plex app on your Windows, follow the steps given below.
- Sign up for a Plex account and download the Plex application on your device.
- Now, launch Cigaras IPTV channel on your PC and select “Channels”.
- Then, click on the IPTV addon and select the “Settings” option.
- Here, paste the m3u URL for your IPTV service and click on “Save”.
- Start searching for channels and add them to your playlist.
OTTPlayer is another IPTV service provider that lets you watch all the digital and video-on-demand content on your PC using the internet. All you need to do to use this service is signing up for an account. You have to sign up for an account on OTTPlayer by visiting the official website and you are ready to use this app.
The following are some of the highlights of the OTTPlayer application.
- The OTtPlayer app supports various data protocols like HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP RTMP
- OTTPlayer is free to download and also provides ad-free streaming
- Apart from the M3U playlist, OTTPlayer also supports M3U8
- The channels are easy to manage with the help of the icons
GSE Smart IPTV
The GSE Smart IPTV is another reliable IPTV Player Windows application. This app is not available to download on the Microsoft Store website. This is an Android-supported application, so you are going to use an emulator for this app.
To set up GSE Smart IPTV on Windows, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, install the BlueStacks emulator and sign in using your Google account.
- Now, open the Google Play Store in BlueStacks and search for “GSE Smart IPTV”.
- Install the GSE Smart IPTV application and launch the app.
- Enter the URL for your IPTV channel to upload your M3U playlist.
- Then, click on the “OK” button. Select the IPTV channel to add your playlist.
That was all about the best IPTV Player Windows applications. Using the IPTV Player Windows apps, you can enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies, and live media on computers and laptops successfully. Pick the IPTV Player Windows app that you like from the list that is given here and download it now. Share this article with your friends so that they won’t miss out on this information. Keep visiting Techly Fire to get more updated guides.