If you want to root your Android device to get the full accessibility of your smartphone, then KingRoot for PC is probably the best application for you to root your Android device. Kingroot application is available for both Android and PC in order to root your Android device easily.
You might have the question of why are we using the KingRoot application on PC when we can use it easily on the Android device itself to root the Android device. The difference between the KingRoot application for PC and the KingRoot application for Android is that the PC version is having more number of supported devices.
If you were also planning to root your Android device, then this Kingroot for PC application lets you complete your desired task just by connecting your mobile phone to the PC through a USB cable. Know the download and installation process for KingRoot in this article.
Is it Safe to Download KingRoot for PC
Yes, you don’t have to worry about your device when you download KingRoot for PC. This software is legal and free from any malware. You can see on the internet that there are hundreds of third-party websites that try to confuse you that it is the official website.
Don’t get tricked by them, or you may get in trouble later. Make sure to install the latest version of KingRoot for PC from the official website of KingRoot. The KingRoot website can be found at https://kingrootapp.net. The current version available for KingRoot APK is 5.4.0. You can just visit their website and download the APK right away.
Guide to Download & Install KingRoot for PC
We have listed the complete guide to successfully download and install the KingRoot application on your PC. Before you proceed with the steps, remember that no one will be responsible for any damage caused to your Android device while rooting it using the KingRoot application.
The set-up process for KingRoot for PC is not that simple. The whole application is written in Chinese so you might not understand what to select and what not to. Here we have explained all the steps in detail along with images. Follow the simple steps given below to download and install KingRoot for PC.
- Use any internet browser on your PC. Now visit https://kingrootapp.net to go to the official website of KingRoot for PC.
- When the website is launched in your internet browser. Click on the download button to download the latest KingRoot APK on your PC.
- Locate the installation file above the taskbar and double-click on the KingRoot file to install it on your PC.
- The terms & conditions will be displayed now. Select the check box at the first and not the bottom one. Now, click on the accept button on the right side of the page. Don’t select the one at the last, that is “Exit”.
- You will be asked if you want a desktop icon to be displayed. If you don’t want the icon on the desktop, uncheck the box, otherwise, leave the box checked as it is. Click on the middle option.
- Another page will be shown asking where do you want to keep the installed file. Just leave it as the same and click on the middle button.
- The installation will begin now. Wait for a few moments to get it installed on your PC.
- Once you see the installation is complete, exit the set-up wizard by clicking on the shown option.
- Now launch it by double-clicking on the app icon on your desktop.
- After the KingRoot application is launched on your PC you will get the message “connect your device” for proceeding further.
- Connect the Android device which you want to root using the Kingroot application for PC and let it connect to the device.
- Next, go to the Android device Settings -> Developer Option, and enable the USB debugging mode. In order to get the developer option, you need to tap on build number 7 times.
- Now you will get the option “Try to Root” on the Kingroot application for PC, click on the blue button.
- Click on it and give it a few moments to successfully root your Android device. Once the routing is done you will get the successful message in your application with a huge right tick.
- Then Android device will reboot itself and your Android device will be rooted.
We have gathered various information about KingRoot for PC and jolted them in this article. We have also provided the complete guide to download and install the KingRoot application on your PC. Share this article with other PC users so that they can also take advantage of this useful KingRoot application. Download this software on your PC and root various Android devices. For more related articles, visit the Techly Fire website.