Netflix code UI-800-2 is one of the most common error codes that Netflix shows up and troubles its users nowadays. A lot of complaints have been reported from the Netflix users that this streaming service shows the Netflix code UI-800-2 and doesn’t let them stream any video.
Netflix doesn’t even require to get introduced. It is one of the leading and largest streaming services out there that everyone is crazy about. With a Netflix subscription and good internet connectivity, entertainment lovers forget everything about this world.
But, the issue has come with the Netflix error code UI-800-2. Whenever you try to refresh the page or start streaming a new video, this error code shows up and annoys the users for very long. If you are looking for a quick and easy fix for it, then read below.
Netflix Code UI-800-2
If you are wondering what actually this error code is, then here is the answer for you. Netflix code UI-800-2 error points that the information or storage that you have residing in your device has to be refreshed.
This error code mostly shows up on smart TVs and PCs. Smartphone users are very less affected because of this error code when compared to those who use Netflix on bigger screens.
So, there is no need to worry or trouble yourself with calling repairers and all if you encounter this error. You can easily fix it yourself by spending a little effort on it. The same is with the Netflix Code UI-800-3 error.
How To Fix Netflix Code UI-800-2
Let’s start with the methods that will help you to get rid of this annoying UI-800-2 error code. They are not any such hard and techy methods that will take so long. We have given all the steps in an understandable way so that it is clear and easy for you.
Restart Your Network
Sometimes, if your signals are getting interrupted or any other network issue is troubling your app, then it can lead to error codes. Try doing these:
- In case of using a Wi-fi connection, turn off the router and wait for a few minutes. After a few minutes, turn on the router and check if the error is gone.
- If you are using a mobile data connection, then enable the flight mode. After a few minutes, disable the flight mode. Go to Netflix and try streaming.
- Or use someone other’s mobile hotspot connection and try to open Netflix.
Restart Your Device
If the above method, restarting and refreshing your network signals didn’t resolve the issue, then try restarting your device. Follow the steps given below to fix the Netflix code UI-800-2 issue.
- Turn off the device that you are using to stream Netflix, such as Smart TV, Roku, or any other, and unplug from the power outlet.
- Make sure to wait for at least 5 minutes.
- If you are using a smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop, then immediately restart your device.
- Now, go back to the Netflix app and check if the Netflix code UI-800-2 still persists.
Sign Out and Sign In
If restarting your network and device didn’t resolve the issue, then you can also try this effective and easy method.
- Open the Netflix app and go to your Profile.
- Click on the Settings and scroll down to find “Sign Out”.
- Tap or click on “Sign Out” and wait for a minute or two.
- Then, enter your email id and password and click on “Sign in”.
Now, try to open Netflix videos and check if the Netflix code UI-800-2 is resolved or is still there. If the error code didn’t disappear, try the next method that we have given below.
Reset Smart Hub
If none of the above methods that we have listed are helping you to fix the issue successfully, then try this method. Resetting Smart Hub on your device can also help you to get rid of the error codes. Follow the simple steps given below to reset Smart Hub.
- On your device, tap on the menu icon.
- From the list of options, select “Smart Hub”.
- Now, click on the “Reset Smart Hub” option.
- You will be asked to enter a pin. Enter “0000”.
- Then, go back to your Smart Hub and now open Netflix.
Most probably, this step will all the issues with your Netflix and will also make the error code disappear. However, if the Netflix code UI-800-2 still persists, then directly contact Netflix customer support. They will ask you the details about the issue and will ultimately provide you with an effective solution.
We are mostly sure that these methods will help you to get rid of the Netflix code UI-800-2. Make sure to tell us which method helped you to fix the error code. If unfortunately, any of the above-given methods didn’t work for you, then contact Netflix customer support. For more useful and related articles, stay in touch with Techly Fire. Have a good day.