Did you come across the NVIDIA Error Code 0x0003 on your Windows computer? A lot of Windows users have been facing the same issue lately. The GeForce Experience application is not able to run the errands it should do. Instead, it is throwing errors in its user’s face.
NVIDIA Graphics card users install this software to get the fullest features of their dedicated graphics card. But, the NVIDIA GeForce Experience Software when tried to open gives an error saying “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. Error Code: 0x0003”.
If you are also having the same problem with your device, then you should fix it as soon as possible and get back to your NVIDIA features like before. Here, we will show you the best ways out to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
What Is NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003
GeForce Experience is a utility software that is used for managing the operations of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card. This software is supposed to manage your graphics card executions, optimizes the health and speed of the GPU, and ensures efficient operations.
However, when tried to open this app for any purpose, some Windows users are getting “Error code 0x0003 GeForce Experience”. The most possible reasons why this error code can appear on your system are:
- Network problems
- Unknown Software bugs
- Outdated GeForce Experience
How To Fix NVIDIA Error Code 0x0003
Here are the best ways to fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 on your Windows device. We suggest you try the simple fixes first. Start with restarting your device and make sure your internet is strong enough by restarting your router. If not able to fix NVIDIA error code 0x0003, start performing the solutions given below.
Force Restart NVIDIA Services
The first useful method for fixing error code 0x0003 on GeForce Experience is to force stop the application and then restart the services manually. Here is what you have to do in easy steps.
- Press Windows+R keys simultaneously to get the Run box on the screen.
- Now, in the Run box, type “taskmgr” and click on “OK” or press Enter.
- You will be redirected to the Task Manager of your system now.
- Next, scroll down and find the “NVIDIA GeForce Experience” file in the given list.
- Click on GeForce Experience and then click on the “End task” button at the bottom.
- Exit the window and wait for at least 2 minutes.
- Then open NVIDIA software again and check if NVIDIA error code 0x0003 is fixed.
Update NVIDIA Graphics Drivers
NVIDIA releases updates quite often. Installing the updates for your graphics card drivers are the most important to run the software and the GPU properly. If you don’t have an automatic tool that updates the drivers, you can manually update NVIDIA drivers.
- Press Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the box and press Enter or click the “OK” button.
- You will be redirected to the Device Manager by doing so.
- Now, click on the arrow on the left side of Display adapters to expand it.
- Right-click on “NVIDIA GeForce GTX Card” and select “Update driver”.
- Then, select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Once the updates are installed, restart your computer.
- Check if the NVIDIA error code 0x0003 is fixed or not.
Reset Network Settings
Your network signals have a lot to do with this software. In case of having an interruption in the network or if you made some changes in the settings, the error code can appear on the NVIDIA GeForce application. Resetting the network settings to the default will surely help to resolve the NVIDIA error code 0x0003.
- First of all, go to the search bar on your Windows PC and type “command prompt”.
- Now, from the results, click on “Run as administrator” under Command Prompt.
- Once you are redirected to the Command Prompt, enter the following command:
- After entering the command, press Enter to execute it.
- When you see the “Successfully reset the Winsock catalog” message, restart your PC.
- Once the system reboots, go to NVIDIA GeForce Experience and check if the error is fixed.
- Wyze cam error code 90
- Connect amazon fire stick to wifi without remote
- Roblox error code 524
- Airpods microphone not working
Allow NVIDIA Telemetry Container Interaction
If you are still not able to get rid of the NVIDIA error code 0x0003, then try this effective method. You will have to allow the NVIDIA Telemetry Container and other services with the desktop. Here are the steps to follow to change NVIDIA settings.
- Press Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “services.msc” in the box and press Enter to open the Services window.
- Now, scroll down and find the files starting with NVIDIA.
- Right-click on “NVIDIA Telemetry Container” and select “Properties”.
- In the Properties window, click on the “Log On” tab.
- Enable the “Allow services to interact with desktop” option.
- Click on the “OK” button and save the changes.
- Now, go back to the Services window and do the same for the following:
- Allow these services to interact with the desktop.
- After completing this step, restart your device.
- The NVIDIA error code 0x0003 should be fixed this time.
Reinstall All NVIDIA Components
If no method is working, then just get all the NVIDIA components from the start as new ones. Uninstall the NVIDIA components on your device and then install the latest versions of GeForce Graphic Drivers onto the device.
- Go to the Control Panel on your device and then navigate to Programs and Programs and Features.
- Now, find all the NVIDIA-related files and uninstall all of them from your device.
- After uninstalling all the NVIDIA components, restart your computer.
- Once the system reboots, visit the official website of NVIDIA GeForce Drivers.
- Download the latest NVIDIA drivers which are suitable for your system.
- Now, when you open the app, you won’t see any NVIDIA error code 0x0003.
We have shared the working methods to get rid of the NVIDIA error code 0x0003 in this post. Before you perform the solutions given here, make sure to restart your device once and check the router for issues. In most cases, the NVIDIA error code 0x0003 is fixed at this stage, so might as well save you trouble. Visit Techly Fire for more interesting and useful posts.