One or more audio service isn’t running is the error message that is generated by the window troubleshooter, which is commonly raised when you’re facing your audio devices. Corrupted and incompatible sound devices may prevent the audio services to run properly.
It is one of the common issues, and many windows users had reported that there is an issue with their audio, which occurs when their audio services are corrupted. This error conveys that your audio services are not responding to your PC.
Yow will see a red cross (x) symbol on the speaker, when even on the icon it shows a notification that, your audio service is not running on the PC. We will try to fix the issue regarding this error in this article
Windows10 One or More Audio Service Isn’t Running: Fix
Don’t be panic, You are not the one who is facing the problem One Or More Audio Service Isn’t Running, but they are many windows users who had reported that their one or more audio service isn’t running or they are facing issues related to their audio services, So in this article, we try to fix the issues regarding one or more audio service isn’t running.
In this article, we try to guide you to the 3 top fixes, where you try one after one to fix the issue one or more audio service isn’t running on your windows, follow the below troubleshooting techniques to solve the issue.
Check the Status of Your Audio Services
If you face the issue one or more audio service isn’t running on windows, this problem is probably the power status of the windows audio service and any of its dependencies. First, ensure if all your audio services are working properly. then perform the below troubleshooting techniques to do so.
- press and hold on the Windows + R button to open the Prompt box.
- Type service.msc in the text box, to open the services window.
- Scroll down to the Windows Audio and right-click on it, and then select restart.
- Double click on the windows Audio and make sure that the Service is running and set Start type to the Automatic.
- For Windows Audio Endpoint Endeer, Repeat the Two steps Windows Audio restart and Startup type Automatic.
- Then click on OK and the Service tab.
- Now, you need to try if the Audio is working On your Device or not, but playing music, if it doesn’t work then perform the second troubleshoot.
Update your Audio Drivers
After performing the above troubleshoot technique, if the issue persists, then you need to perform this troubleshoot, as the outdated Audiodervices are one of the issues which result in one or more audio service isn’t running.
Now, you need to perform this troubleshoot to fix this issue. Manually and Automatically are the two ways to Updates your drivers that you need to perform to fix the issue.
Update your Driver Manually
From the Hardware Manufacture Error, you can update your Audio drive Manually. Search for the latest driver of your Audio device. If you would like to take this approach, make sure that your Diver should compatible with an exact model number of your hardware, and the version of your windows.
Update your Drivers Automatically
You can choose this method if you have a tight time to update your drives manually, instead, you can choose to update your drives Automatically with driver easy. In this technique, you need to download and install the driver easily. If you exactly don’t know what system is your computer running, then it better to choose another method.
Outdated drivers lead to one or more audio services isn’t running Windows 10. So, you need to update your auto drivers to fix the issue, then perform the following troubleshoot to do so
- Press and hold on Windows + R, to open the Run Dialogue box.
- Enter devmgmt.msc, in the text box, and click on Ok.
- In the device manager, Expand Sound > Video and Game Controllers then selected the Outdated Driver.
- Right-click on it and then choose or select the Update Driver.
- After Updating your Drivers, then restart your device and then check if the error one or more audio service isn’t running windows is fixed or not.
Reinstall your Audio Driver
If updating your Audio drivers doesn’t work then you need to reinstall your device, to fix the issue one or more audio service isn’t running on your windows. then follow the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue.
- Click on the Search icon located on your taskbar, and then type the Device manager in the text box.
- Select the device Manager and double-click on it to open the Device Manager window.
- In the device manager, choose the faulty device and right-click on it, and select uninstall to uninstall the driver from the drop-down menu.
- Repeat the above steps for uninstalling the faulty drives and uninstall them.
- After Uninstalling the faulty drivers, then restart your computer.
- Again, Head to the Device Manager and select the Name of your PC, which is usually the first name in the list. Right-click on it and then select Scan for hardware changes.
- This should find the missing drivers and will install them on your computer
This will helps to fix the issue regarding One Or More Audio Service Isn’t Running on your device.
The above troubleshooting methods will help you to fix the issue One Or More Audio Service Isn’t Running on my device. Hope this article will help you to fix the issue and helps you to recover your audio service works normally on your device. Feel free to text your doubts if any in the comment section. Share the article with your friends and help them fix their issues as well. Stay tuned to Techly Fire for more informative and problem-solving guides.