Outlook [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] is an error code that appears in the Microsoft Outlook email client. Don’t worry if you got this error on your Microsoft Outlook software. In this post, we are going to provide some amazing ways to fix this Outlook error.
Microsoft Outlook’s email client is one of the most useful tools developed by Microsoft. It features managing and scheduling emails, web browsing, checking calendars, task managing operations, note-taking, journaling, and much more. A lot of companies use Outlook as their work mail system due to its features.
But, if you are seeing this error [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] in your Outlook program, then that’s a matter of trouble. This error doesn’t let you access your emails, etc, and can make you annoyed over time. Therefore, know how to fix this Outlook email client in this article and get your work done on Outlook without any interruption.
Causes Of [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] Error
Before knowing how to resolve this error, let’s take a look at the reasons behind it. The following are the most probable causes for giving the Microsoft Outlook pii_email_081a2214d44147040 error.
- An improper installation of the Microsoft Outlook software or its updates can give this error.
- If you are using multiple accounts on a single device, then it can also be the reason.
- Not clearing the browser cache, cookies, and history, for long times.
- If you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Outlook on your device.
- Due to the usage of an outdated browser on your device.
How To Fix [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] Error
The Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_code] can easily be fixed by performing the solutions that we have listed out below in clear and understandable steps. Just follow these methods and successfully fix your Outlook software.
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies
Do you frequently clear the cache and site cookies from your browser? If no, then this can be the reason why your Outlook may be malfunctioning. If you are seeing the pii_email error on your MS Outlook email client, then the first solution you should try is clearing the browser cache from your device. Follow these simple steps to clear the cache and cookies on Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and on the home page, go to the top-right corner of the page, and click on the three-dots.
- Doing so will give a drop-down menu on your screen. From this menu, go to the “More..” option and click on “Clear browsing data..”.
- On the clear browsing data page, select the Time range slot as “All time”, and select the boxes for “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”.
- Then, click on the “Clear data” button at the bottom-left to delete the cache and cookies permanently from your device.
- When the cache is cleared, restart your PC. Open Outlook email client and check if the [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] has been resolved.
Update Outlook To The Latest Version
Haven’t updated the Microsoft Outlook software in a while? Make sure you are using the updated version. And if not, update it right away to fix the Microsoft Outlook email client [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] error. Follow the steps given below to update Microsoft Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your device and click on “File” from the top menu bar.
- Now, on the left navigation pane, select the “Office Account” option to view your Account information on the screen.
- Go to the “Update Options” section and click on it to view the options.
- Finally, click on “Update Now” to manually update Microsoft Outlook to the latest version.
- Once the update is completed successfully, restart your PC to let the updates apply to the software.
- Now, open Microsoft Outlook, and see if you are still getting the [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] error code.
Use Microsoft Outlook Web Version
Not able to get rid of the error still? Switch to the web application version of Outlook. Since the desktop Outlook application is showing errors continuously, you should use the web version. This has worked for several Outlook users to get rid of the [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] error.
- To use the light version of the Outlook software, open your Microsoft Outlook app.
- Go to the “Options” and click on “Outlook Web App”.
- Sign in using your light version MS account and start using it right away.
- one or more audio service isn’t running
- Roblox error code 524
- connect amazon fire stick to wifi without remote
- unblock adobe flash player
Scan Your PC
If the device or the Outlook application has been infected with a virus or malware, then it can also be the cause for the error [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, scan your PC with any trusted third-party antivirus software and resolve the issue accordingly.
- Avast, Norton, BitDefender, AVG Antivirus, are some of the trusted antivirus software apps that you can choose from.
- Download and install any of them and perform a full PC scan. Choose the next step according to the scan results.
Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If none of the methods have been helpful so far to get rid of the [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040] error code on Microsoft Outlook, then delete the software itself and install it again. One of the main reasons why you can get errors on Outlook is due to the improper installation of the software. Therefore, give a fresh installation of the software.
- On your Windows PC, press the Windows+I buttons simultaneously on your keyboard. This will open the Windows Settings page on your device.
- Now, in the Windows Settings screen, find the option with the name “Apps”. Once you find it, click on it to open it on your device.
- Here, all the programs which have been installed on your device will be displayed. Find “Microsoft Outlook” in these programs.
- Click on “Microsoft Outlook”, and select the “Uninstall” button. Again click on “Uninstall” when you are asked for a confirmation.
- When Microsoft Outlook is deleted completely, go to the Data Folder window and delete the files related to this software.
- Now, visit the Microsoft Store from your device, and install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook on your PC. Make sure the version is compatible with your device.
In this post, we have shared the best methods to fix the Microsoft Outlook software’s error [pii_email_081a2214d44147a79040]. This can be caused due to outdated software, browser, infected files, or cache files. Follow the solutions given in this post and successfully fix the error. We hope you liked this article. Keep visiting Techly Fire for more useful articles updated here.