Article by: Dr. Hugo Lara Jr. | Last update: April 10, 2022
Indirect sources are those that help the production and understanding of the legal norm, but without giving it existence by themselves, for example: International Treaties or Conventions. The Jurisprudence.
- 1 What is an indirect source of law?
- 2 What are the indirect sources?
- 3 What are direct and indirect sources of law?
- 4 What are the sources of law and examples?
- 4.1 What are all the sources of law?
- 4.2 What are the 5 formal sources of law?
- 4.3 What is a direct legal source?
- 4.4 What are the direct sources?
- 4.5 What are the indirect sources of constitutional law?
- 4.6 What are the indirect sources of commercial law?
- 4.7 What are the types of direct primary sources?
- 4.8 What are the direct sources of administrative law?
- 4.9 What are the 4 formal sources?
- 4.10 How are the types of formal sources classified?
- 4.11 What are the primary sources of law?
- 4.12 What are the 4 characteristics of law?
- 4.13 What are the main sources of human rights?
- 4.14 What are the subsidiary direct sources of administrative law?
- 4.15 What are the sources of the administrative process?
- 4.16 What is the source of administration?
- 4.17 What is the concept of source?
- 4.18 What is source in general?
- 4.19 How many sources does administrative law have?
- 4.20 What are the subsidiary sources of law?
What is an indirect source of law?
– Indirect sources are those that by themselves do not create Law, but help to understand and externalize it. As indirect sources, jurisprudence and scientific doctrine are usually cited (although the latter is not legally recognized).
What are the indirect sources?
indirect or secondary sources
These sources are the result of analyzing and interpreting the primary or direct sources. Examples: Books obtained from direct or primary sources. Magazine articles.
What are direct and indirect sources of law?
They are direct because in some way the legislative power participates and they are the legislation, the international treaty and the legal custom. While the indirect ones are because other actors intervene, jurisprudence, general principles of law, doctrine and individualized legal norms.
What are the sources of law and examples?
Sources of law are considered all those acts and facts of the past that have served to order and regulate the actions and behavior of people. An example of this is custom and religion, which established codes of conduct to strengthen good habits and avoid vices.
22 related questions found
What are all the sources of law?
269 In more contemporary terms, Josep Aguiló Regla establishes that there are three approaches to the sources of law: the explanatory or social; the justifying or evaluative and the systematic or formalistic.
What are the 5 formal sources of law?
IV. The formal sources of law in Mexico
Law. The law is the formal legal source that constitutes the quintessential instrument for creating legal norms in our country. … The jurisprudence. … Custom. … The legal doctrine.
What is a direct legal source?
From the above, it can be understood that the DIRECT sources are the law, custom and general principles of law, while the INDIRECT sources are jurisprudence and doctrine.
What are the direct sources?
Written: Direct written sources are all those that have been written, either physically or electronically, at the same time as the events they narrate. These sources can be documents, whether private or public, letters, newspapers and magazines, personal diaries, literary works or any other text.
What are the indirect sources of constitutional law?
The sources of Constitutional Law are: ▶ History, ▶ Political laws, ▶ Constitutional laws, ▶ Constitutional jurisprudence, ▶ Doctrine, ▶ Comparative constitutional law, ▶ The constitution, and ▶ Custom.
What are the indirect sources of commercial law?
Contracts are one of the sources of commercial law that exist. Indirect sources of commercial law. The usual uses and customs are part of commercial law because they have been the most basic origin of everything that has been determined later in mandatory laws.
What are the types of direct primary sources?
Some examples of primary sources may be the following:
- Books that deal with the period being investigated.Memories.Letters.Interviews.Autobiographies.Newspapers or magazines of the period.Manuscripts.Speeches.
What are the direct sources of administrative law?
The formal and direct source of Administrative Law is the Constitution, the supreme law of a State that, like Mexico, is a product of the sovereignty of the people, which expresses its will to structure itself in a representative, democratic and federal Republic, with a territory determined and with specific organs, …
What are the 4 formal sources?
The formal sources of law are:
- The Legislation-Initiative, law, promulgate. … The Custom-Repeated use of customs.The Jurisprudence-Resolution of the courts.The Doctrine-Opinions of Jurists.The General Principles of Law-From where the law starts.
How are the types of formal sources classified?
Some examples of formal sources of law are:
- Legislation. Set of laws and regulations issued by the competent authority and that are in force within a certain territory. … Jurisprudence. … Custom. … Doctrine. … General principles of law.
What are the primary sources of law?
The primary ones are: a) international treaties; b) international custom, and c) general principles of law. Among the secondary sources are: a) the judicial decisions of the international courts, and b) the opinions of the doctrine of the dip.
What are the 4 characteristics of law?
The law has the following characteristics: normative, bilateral, enforceable, with a claim to inviolability, manifests itself as a system and has a projection of justice.
What are the main sources of human rights?
The sources of human rights in Mexico are: a) the Constitution of 1917; b) the international instruments that the country has ratified; c) the federal laws, and d) the jurisprudence, both domestic and inter and supranational, of the international courts, of which the country has accepted their jurisdiction…
What are the subsidiary direct sources of administrative law?
Subsidiary direct sources: -Custom -General principles of law. Other sources: -International treaties. The entry into force of the Constitution immediately raises the problem of its own normative value. According to art.
What are the sources of the administrative process?
- THE POLITICAL CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE. THE LAW. THE CUSTOM. JURISPRUDENCE. DOCTRINE. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF LAW. ADMINISTRATIVE PRECEDENTS.
What is the source of administration?
They are the ones that reveal to us what the Law was, has been and is in the course of time, such as inscriptions, documents, books, engravings, etc.
What is the concept of source?
The term source, which comes from the Latin fons, has different uses. The word is, for example, linked to water: a fountain is the spring that springs from the earth and the device that expels water in squares, streets, houses or gardens.
What is source in general?
GENERAL SOURCES OF INFORMATION. They are those works that serve to obtain accurate information, clearly and quickly. Secondary type documents, produced from original documents that organize existing knowledge.
How many sources does administrative law have?
Constitution Treaties Decrees Laws Laws Legislative Decrees Regulations Instructions and Instructions Jurisprudence Page 6 Analogy Doctrine General Principles of Law Customs Administrative Practices Legal Opinions.
What are the subsidiary sources of law?
The subsidiary sources are formed by elements of the Law that are not provided for in the Treaties. It deals with the jurisprudence of the Court of Justice, international law and general principles of law.
Stay tuned to Techlyfire for more how to related articles.