Article by: Hector Arriaga | Last update: April 10, 2022
The Yucatec Mayans use the word nene’ when they speak directly to the baby, because when they refer to him talking to another adult they use chanpaal or chaambal “baby”.
- 1 What does baby mean in Yucatec?
- 2 What does navel mean in Mayan?
- 3 What does Macachi mean in Mayan?
- 4 What does rose mean in Mayan?
- 4.1 How do you say pink flower in Mayan?
- 4.2 How do you say girlfriend in Yucatan?
- 4.3 How do you say crazy in Mayan?
- 4.4 How do you say handsome in Mayan?
- 4.5 How do you say hug in Mayan?
- 4.6 How do you say navel in Xinca?
- 4.7 How do you say heart in Mayan?
- 4.8 What does Macachi PEC mean?
- 4.9 What does Maa mean?
- 4.10 What does boxito mean in Yucatan?
- 4.11 How do you say life in Mayan?
- 4.12 How do you say gold in Mayan?
- 4.13 How do you say Beauty in Mayan?
- 4.14 How do you say coffee flower in Mayan?
- 4.15 How do you say flower in indigenous language?
- 4.16 How do you say star in Mayan?
- 4.17 How do you say I love you in Mayan?
- 4.18 How do you say soul in maya?
What does baby mean in Yucatec?
In Yucatan it is common to call the minor of the house in this way: ne’ (with the glottalized e). “Hey ne’ do me a favor”. The youngest son of the house is the nene’ of the house, the ne’. And the ne’ is nothing more than the apocope of k’une’ that became nene’.
This is how “tuch” (navel), “loch” (snuggle), “xix” (rest) and “xux” (alert yourself), are commonly heard in conversations.
What does Macachi mean in Mayan?
Macachí pec/Xó: shut up, keep quiet. He-lé: it is a resounding “no”. Má: negative expression. Huach: foreigner.
What does rose mean in Mayan?
“Sam” is how you say the color pink in Mayan (pink color or pink color). It is pronounced “Sam”.
27 related questions found
How do you say pink flower in Mayan?
Sam nikté – Pink. Pink flower.
How do you say girlfriend in Yucatan?
X BA’AL: Female, woman; girlfriend; lover.
How do you say crazy in Mayan?
Zaquil designates “clarity, whiteness; lie”, zaquichuh denotes the “crazy, demon-possessed”, zaquetal is “implying that with little he becomes proud, as with money”.
How do you say handsome in Mayan?
ki’ichkelem handsome, beautiful, cute, beautiful, pretty (only for men) ki’ichpam guapa, beautiful, cute, beautiful, pretty (only for women) For animals, plants and things, it is used: jats’uts beautiful, cute, pretty.
How do you say hug in Mayan?
EMBRACE v: Méek’, lóoch. HUG m: Lóoch, méek’. ABREVAR v: Ts’aa uk’ul.
Tuch: navel. Estar maol: to be sleepy. The hach: the last. Box: black.
How do you say heart in Mayan?
Yólotl is a female personal name of Nahuatl origin whose meaning is “heart”. His reverential form is Yollotzin. It is also usually written as Yollotl, with or without an accent.
What does Macachi PEC mean?
8. Macachi pec. We have no idea what you have done but if someone says “macachí pec” to you they are basically saying “shut up dog”, from then on we recommend that you watch your words and retreat unless you want a confrontation.
What does Maa mean?
“Mare cute! Until I see you” (greeting or surprise). “Maa how big you are already” (surprise or compliment). “Maa!
What does boxito mean in Yucatan?
Oh, and from the expressions at the beginning, “boxito” is not a car, but an informal expression to refer to someone with affection. It comes from the Mayan word “box”, which means black. Speaking of affection, another phrase to refer to showing affection is “do loch”, which is equivalent to hugging another person.
How do you say life in Mayan?
KUXTAL: Life, existence.
How do you say gold in Mayan?
Kin konik xan diamonds, gold and bronze okolbil beetaʼaniloʼob.
How do you say Beauty in Mayan?
Beauty – Ki’ichpanil (f), ki’ichkelmil (m). Beauty – Jats’utsil. Beautiful, beautiful – Jats’uts, ki’ichpan.
How do you say coffee flower in Mayan?
xochitl – Great Nahuatl Dictionary.
How do you say flower in indigenous language?
The word xóchil or súchil (the DRAE accepts both) comes from the Nahuatl, xochitl, which means or is equivalent to flower.
How do you say star in Mayan?
The word itza means star.
How do you say I love you in Mayan?
Maya: “I love you” is “in yaakumech”. To say “I love you”, you should say “in k’aatech” instead.
How do you say soul in maya?
In the Mopán Maya, the soul is taken as a reference, which in these languages is indicated by a noun that is generally possessed /ool/, the same thing happens in the Yucatec Maya and in the Itza Maya (1997: 194).
Keep Visiting Techlyfire for more faq’s related guides.