Article by: Miriam Cadena Tercero | Last update: April 3, 2022
What state is better to live in? In this sense, CDMX offers the best quality of life but is more unequal than Monterrey and Guadalajara. Therefore, the best qualified metropolitan area was that of Monterrey: its levels of equity and social inclusion register 77.3 points out of 100.
- 1 What is better CDMX or Monterrey?
- 2 What is more expensive Monterrey or DF?
- 3 How dangerous is the city of Monterrey?
- 4 How is life in Monterrey?
- 4.1 How much money is needed to live in Monterrey?
- 4.2 What is the best place to live in Monterrey?
- 4.3 How safe is Nuevo Leon?
- 4.4 Which is the best city, Monterrey or Guadalajara?
- 4.5 What is the quality of life in Nuevo León?
- 4.6 What city is more expensive in Mexico?
- 4.7 What is the most expensive city in the Mexican Republic?
- 4.8 What is the cheapest city in Mexico?
- 4.9 What are the most beautiful cities in Mexico?
- 4.10 What is more expensive Monterrey or Guadalajara?
- 4.11 Where is it more expensive to live Monterrey or Guadalajara?
- 4.12 What is the quality of life in Guadalajara?
- 4.13 What is the worst area of Monterrey?
- 4.14 What are the most dangerous areas of Monterrey?
- 4.15 What is the safest municipality in Mexico?
- 4.16 What is the most beautiful area of Monterrey?
- 4.17 Where do millionaires live in Monterrey?
- 4.18 Where is it cheaper to live in Monterrey?
What is better CDMX or Monterrey?
CDMX and its metropolitan areas register a rating of 68.3 out of 100 points in quality of life, while the ratings for the metropolitan areas of Monterrey and Guadalajara are 66.7 and 65.9 points, respectively. … Although CDMX offers a better quality of life, it is more unequal than Monterrey and Guadalajara.
What is more expensive Monterrey or DF?
MONTERREY remains in the lead in high prices, Chepevera with a cost of $33,200 pesos, followed by CDMX in the Miguel Hidalgo mayor’s office with $19,120 pesos, then Querétaro in the Centro Histórico neighborhood (house) with $17,513 pesos and finally, Guadalajara in the Country Club colony with $15,000 pesos.
How dangerous is the city of Monterrey?
Despite being a state with a good quality of life, crime rates are high and it is one of the states with the highest percentage of violent crimes in the entire country. If you decide to move to Monterrey, after a while it will be common for you to hear news about massacres, robberies or some crime case.
How is life in Monterrey?
An exceptional feature of Monterrey is its location: close to the United States and very well connected to the rest of the country; Whether by land or by air, getting around is extremely simple and accessible, because it is one of the cities with the greatest financial and industrial importance in all of Latin America.
43 related questions found
How much money is needed to live in Monterrey?
The cost of living in Monterrey, for a single person without dependents, amounts to 8,652 pesos per month without rent, according to the Numbeo web portal, which gathers information on the cost of living from different cities and metropolises in the world.
What is the best place to live in Monterrey?
THE BEST AREAS TO LIVE IN MONTERREY
- Shopping center in Zona Anáhuac. Panoramic view of Valle Oriente. Panoramic view of Valle Poniente. Shopping center Paseo San Pedro. Shopping center in Carretera Nacional. Contry is the best area with respect to Cerro de la Silla. Cerro de las Mitras Cumbres. .
How safe is Nuevo Leon?
– Nuevo León was placed as the only entity in the country that has three cities with the highest rate of security perception, according to data from the National Urban Public Security Survey published every six months by INEGI.
Which is the best city, Monterrey or Guadalajara?
Mexico City offers the best quality of life but is more unequal than Monterrey and Guadalajara. In this area, the best-qualified metropolitan area was Monterrey: its levels of equity and social inclusion register 77.3 points out of 100. In Guadalajara, the score is 74.9 and in Mexico City, 73.2.
What is the quality of life in Nuevo León?
Health, opportunity for life
Nuevo León is one of the states where the population has a higher life expectancy, ranking third nationally after Baja California and the Federal District. This indicator went from 67.2 years in 1970 to 76.6 years in 2012.
What city is more expensive in Mexico?
As of 2021, the most expensive cities to acquire a property within Mexico are the following: Mexico City. Monterey. Guadalajara.
What is the most expensive city in the Mexican Republic?
One of the favorite destinations of national and international tourists, Los Cabos is the city with the most expensive homes in Mexico, either to buy or to rent has a high price, and it is not that housing is expensive, but life is also face.
What is the cheapest city in Mexico?
What are the cheapest cities in Mexico to live with roommates?
- Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl, Tlaxcala. Guanajuato, Guanajuato. Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas. Morelia, Michoacán. Rosarito, Baja California.
What are the most beautiful cities in Mexico?
The most beautiful cities in Mexico:
- San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. It is a cosmopolitan city of more than 130 thousand inhabitants, 10% of them foreigners. … – Guadalajara Jalisco. … Oaxaca de Juarez, Oaxaca. …Puebla, Puebla. … Merida Yucatan. … Morelia, Michoacan. … Zacatecas, Zacatecas. … Monterey, Nuevo Leon.
What is more expensive Monterrey or Guadalajara?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Monterrey (Mexico)
Where is it more expensive to live Monterrey or Guadalajara?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Guadalajara (Mexico)
What is the quality of life in Guadalajara?
With a great job offer, Guadalajara has positioned itself as one of the best options to have a safe and peaceful lifestyle, with all the basic comfort needs met.
What is the worst area of Monterrey?
San Nicolás de los Garza is red in home robbery, injuries and rape; and in yellow, in extortion and family violence. Juarez has red in theft of vehicles and houses, and family violence. Montemorelos also scored red for homicides, home robberies, and family violence; and yellow in lesions.
What are the most dangerous areas of Monterrey?
The neighborhoods where insecurity abounds the most in the state of Nuevo León are the following:
- Madero.Topo Chico.Forremey.Alianza.Own Land.Indepencia.New Town.New Dawn.
What is the safest municipality in Mexico?
San Pedro Garza García, Tampico, Los Cabos, San Nicolás de los Garza, Mérida and Piedras Negras are the six safest cities to live in Mexico, reported the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INGEI) in the National Urban Public Safety Survey (IN ITS).
What is the most beautiful area of Monterrey?
The Anáhuac neighborhood is the best, here you will find large residences, condominiums and spacious apartments at competitive prices that are still not as expensive as in San Pedro.
Where do millionaires live in Monterrey?
Top 5 most expensive neighborhoods in the Metropolitan Area
Downtown Valle – San Pedro.Residential Roads and Bosques del Valle – San Pedro. … Platinum Summits – Monterrey. … Torres Anahuac – San Nicolas. … Torre Sol Cumbres – Monterrey.
Where is it cheaper to live in Monterrey?
San Pedro Garza Garcia
San Pedro Garza is an area of great urban and economic growth, becoming one of the most exclusive in the state.
Always Check Techlyfire for more questions related articles.