Article by: Marc Gastelum Segundo | Last update: April 10, 2022
Here are 30 very chilangos plans for the beginning of 2022 in CDMX.
- Exhibition from Marchante to Marchante.The Little Mermaid, the musical.Receive the New Year in the Chinatown of CDMX.No Sound Of Water exhibition.Superpowerful Dogs projection.Monet and friends.Wizard of Oz, the musical.Symbol and kingdom exhibition.
- 1 What to visit CDMX 2022?
- 2 What to do on January 1, 2021 in CDMX?
- 3 What can be done on January 1?
- 4 Where to go the CDMX weekend?
- 4.1 Where to go to rest for a weekend?
- 4.2 Where to go for a walk in CDMX?
- 4.3 What can be done on January 1, 2022?
- 4.4 What will be open on January 1, 2021?
- 4.5 What can be done in Bogotá on the first of January?
- 4.6 What to do in CDMX in pandemic 2021?
- 4.7 Where to go in quarantine CDMX 2021?
- 4.8 What to do in New Year in CDMX 2021?
- 4.9 What is closed on January 1?
- 4.10 Where to go on January 1, 2022 in Santiago?
- 4.11 What is open in Santiago?
- 4.12 What opens on January 1 in Chile?
- 4.13 Where to go out with your partner in CDMX?
- 4.14 Where to go for a walk in the fresh air?
- 4.15 Where to go for a walk at night CDMX?
- 4.16 Where to go with little money?
- 4.17 Where to spend new year 2021?
- 4.18 Where to spend the new year 2021?
- 4.19 Where to celebrate the new year 2022?
- 4.20 Where to go out in quarantine?
What to visit CDMX 2022?
The local Ministry of Tourism recommended visiting tourist destinations in the City such as:
- Chapultepec Forest. Xochimilco Ecological Park. Cantera Park. Gran Canal Park. Urban Culture Park, which has a parkur track.
What to do on January 1, 2021 in CDMX?
What to do in CDMX on January 1?
- Historic center of CDMX. Chapultepec forest. Xochimilco. Inbursa Aquarium. Dreams: the exhibition of your dreams. Six Flags Mexico. Kidzania.
What can be done on January 1?
What to do on January 1? Open spaces
- Water parks in Mexico: zip lines, Go Karts and slides. Safaris in Mexico: experience wild tourism. The best relaxing therapies with drinks: wine, mint, honey, beer. Unknown hot springs in Mexico: 5 places to immerse yourself. picnic in CDMX.
Where to go the CDMX weekend?
Arm your weekends with these 20 free activities in CDMX
- The Mexican Park. … Astronomy courses. … Showcase theatre. … Spain Cultural Center. … Tour of the coffee roaster … Film conferences at the Cineteca. … Botanical Garden of Chapultepec. … Danzon classes.
36 related questions found
Where to go to rest for a weekend?
20 Cheap Weekend Getaways in Mexico
- Pena de Bernal, Queretaro. Compartir. … Tlayacapan, Morelos. Compartir. …Huasca de Ocampo, Hidalgo. Compartir. … El Oro, State of Mexico. Compartir. … Cuetzalan, Puebla. Compartir. … Tequisquiapan, Queretaro. Compartir. … Tepoztlan, Morelos. Compartir. … Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico. Compartir.
Where to go for a walk in CDMX?
Los Dinamos National Park
- Los Dinamos National Park. Forests. … Fuentes Botantes de Tlalpan National Park. Lakes. Masayoshi Ohira Park. Gardens. … Desert of the Lions National Park. … Cumbres del Ajusco National Park. … 112. … San Nicolás Totolapan Ejidal Park. … Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Insurgent Park (La Marquesa)
What can be done on January 1, 2022?
What shops can open in New Year?
- Clubs.Restaurants (includes soda fountains and bakeries);Entertainment establishments, such as cinemas, live shows, discos, pubs, cabarets,Commercial premises in public civil aerodromes and airports,
What will be open on January 1, 2021?
They will be able to open all the premises that are attended by their own owner. Malls and large shopping centers will not open. This January 1, in addition to continuing the Step by Step plan, only businesses that are considered local, fuel supply stores, and pharmacies will work.
What can be done in Bogotá on the first of January?
Top attractions in Bogota
Gold Museum. 14,309. Specialized museums. … Monserrate Hill. 15,750. … Botero Museum. 10,349. … La Candelaria neighborhood. 4,707. … Bogota Botanical Garden Jose Celestino Mutis. 1,452. … Paloquemao Market Square. 706. … National Museum of Colombia. 1753. … Simon Bolivar Central Park. 1,071.
What to do in CDMX in pandemic 2021?
We leave you 25 places in CDMX to visit during summer 2021.
Unmissable places in CDMX for summer 2021
- Luis Barragán Studio House. … Pulque and Pulquerías Museum. … Ancient Mexican Toy Museum (MUJAM) … Jumex Museum. … House of the Ball Museum.
Where to go in quarantine CDMX 2021?
CDMX places to visit when the quarantine ends
Munal. National Art’s Museum. … Palace of Fine Arts. 5 out of 5 stars. … National Cinematheque. 4 out of 5 stars. … Viewpoint of the Latin American Tower. 3 out of 5 stars. … Arena Mexico. To do. … Diego Rivera Anahuacalli Museum. … Xochimilco Pier. … Frida Kahlo Museum.
What to do in New Year in CDMX 2021?
New Year in CDMX: nine perfect plans
Toast looking at Reforma from above. … Rich and Mexican dinner in Arango. … Throw yourself into the CDMX government’s December parade. … Enjoy the Hyatt Regency Open House. … Yummy dinner and celebrate with a Latin flavor at the Gran Hotel in Mexico City.
What is closed on January 1?
Saturday, January 1 is considered an inalienable holiday, therefore, during that day both shops and supermarkets will be closed.
Where to go on January 1, 2022 in Santiago?
The most popular attractions in Santiago
San Cristobal Hill. 18,390. Mountains • Viewpoints. … Coastal Sky. 15,095. Viewpoints • Towers and observatories. … Santa Lucia Hill. 19,554. … Cousin Macul. 1911. … House Museum La Chascona. 9,379. … Bicentennial Park. 4,296. … Lastarria neighborhood. 8,128. … Santiago cable car. 2034.
What is open in Santiago?
Open parks in Santiago
- To walk, exercise or just walk around. … 19 Parquemet parks. … Cordillera Park Network. … Mahuida Park.Cerro Calán Park.Araucano Park.Santa Rosa de Apoquindo Park.
What opens on January 1 in Chile?
This Saturday, January 1, supermarkets and commerce in general will not be able to open, since it is considered an inalienable holiday and as established by the Labor Directorate (DT), workers must be out of their duties at 8:00 p.m. Friday, December 31 until 06:00 in the morning of…
Where to go out with your partner in CDMX?
- Anthropology National Museum. 19,815. Natural history museums • History museums. … Castle chapultepec. 10,659. Castles. … Basilica of the Virgin Guadalupe. 7,815. … Palace of Fine Arts. 10,849. … Coyoacan. 7,834. … Frida Kahlo Museum. 9,742. … Zocalo of the city of mexico. 5,550. … Soumaya Museum. 3,917.
Where to go for a walk in the fresh air?
More outdoor outings:
- Costanera Sur Reserve.Costanera Norte.Regatas Lake.Planetarium Lake.Victoria Ocampo Lake.Children’s Republic.El Rosedal.Tigre and Delta.
Where to go for a walk at night CDMX?
Three iconic places to enjoy at night in the City of…
The Angel of Independence. Be sure to visit one of Mexico’s cultural icons: the Angel of Independence. … The Zocalo. … Garibaldi Square.
Where to go with little money?
15 cheap activities: spend less than $100 pesos in CDMX
- 1 . National Cinematheque. … Michelas. With heat, cold or rain, a beer never goes bad. … Trolley car. There are three routes: Coyoacán, Condesa and Centro. … Rent a bike. … Dessert at Frody’s Ice Cream. … Enter the Coyote Zoo. … National Sound Library. … Churros with chocolate.
Where to spend new year 2021?
8 destinations in Mexico where you can spend a spectacular New Year
- Mexico City. … Val’Quirico, Tlaxcala. …Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. … San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato. … Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico. … Zacatecas, Zacatecas. … Oaxaca, Oaxaca. …La Paz, Baja California Sur.
Where to spend the new year 2021?
The best cheap destinations to spend New Year in Mexico
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca, the green Antequera. … Cabo San Lucas, BCS, desert and beach. … Taxco, Guerrero, the silver capital of the world. … Mazatlan, Sinaloa, the pearl of the Pacific. … Merida, Yucatan, the white city. … Barra de Navidad, Jalisco, virginal paradise.
Where to celebrate the new year 2022?
What are the 2022 New Year holidays?
- “Dawn Dancing” at Espacio Broadway. … “San Juan 2022” at Espacio Riesco. … “Reload 2022” at Club Hípico. … “Adrenaline New Year” in Matucana 100. … “Holy 2022” in Barrio Bellavista.
Where to go out in quarantine?
4 beautiful places to go with the family in Santiago
Bicentennial Park and Araucano. Located in Vitacura -Presidente Kennedy and Isabel Montt Street- the Bicentennial Park is one of the most popular parks for Santiago residents. … Metropolitan park. … Bicycle lanes and plazas in Providencia. … Cordillera Parks.
Make Sure to Follow Techlyfire for more faq’s related guides.