Article by: Dr. Jordi Fernández Tercero | Last update: April 10, 2022
- BIOPARC Valencia. 10,556. Zoos • Other parks and nature. … Central Market of Valencia. 23,344. Architectural interest • Markets. … City of Arts and Sciences. 18,456. … Oceanographic. 27,050. … Gandia beach. 2016. … Cullera Castle. 453. … Faller Museum of Gandia. 193. … Turia Garden. 6,552.
- 1 Where to go with children in Valencia or towns?
- 2 What to do in summer in the Valencian Community?
- 3 Where to go with children in Valencia outdoors?
- 4 What to see in the Valencian Community with children?
- 4.1 What to do in Valencia with children 2021?
- 4.2 Where to go on a trip with children Valencian Community?
- 4.3 What to do with children in Valencia and surroundings?
- 4.4 Where to see animals with children in Valencia?
- 4.5 What to do with children on a rainy day in Valencia?
- 4.6 What to do in Valencia when it is very hot?
- 4.7 What to do in summer 2021?
- 4.8 Where to go to spend the day in the Valencian Community?
- 4.9 Where to spend a picnic with the boys?
- 4.10 What to do on Saturday in Valencia with children?
- 4.11 What to do this free weekend in Valencia?
- 4.12 What animals are there in Valencia?
- 4.13 What to do with children in Peñíscola?
- 4.14 What to do in Teruel with small children?
- 4.15 What to do on a Sunday in Alicante with children?
- 4.16 What to do in Valencia in two days?
- 4.17 What to do with a child?
- 4.18 What to do with children in the province of Alicante?
- 4.19 What to see near Valencia in one day?
- 4.20 Where to spend Sunday in the Valencian Community?
Where to go with children in Valencia or towns?
7 towns in the Valencian Community to visit with children
- Xativa. In the south of the province of Valencia we find Xativa. … Bocairente. Another city that we love to visit with children is Bocairent. … Saguntum. … Vilafames. … Peniscola. …Althea. …Denia. …Fanzara.
What to do in summer in the Valencian Community?
Top attractions in Valencian Community
BIOPARC Valencia. 10,557. … The Old Town of Benidorm. 11,284. … Castle of Santa Barbara. 8,578. … La Mata beach. 1687. … Mundomar. 4,893. … Central Market of Valencia. 23,325. … Peñón de Ifach Natural Park (Penyal D’Ifach Natural Park) 2,598. … Natural Park of Montgó 842.
Where to go with children in Valencia outdoors?
Outdoor plans with children in Valencia
Nursery Gardens. It is one of the best places to enjoy outdoor activities for children in Valencia. … The Roundabout. It is an ideal place if you want to know what to do with children in Valencia. …The Gulliver. … Mortadelo and Filemón Park. … Garden of Ayora. … Boardwalk.
What to see in the Valencian Community with children?
What to visit in Valencia with children
- BIOPARC VALENCIA. Oceanogràfic: immerse yourself in the largest aquarium in Europe. … OCEANOGRAPHIC. A boat ride through l’Albufera. … TOURS THROUGH THE ALBUFERA. Museums yes please. … MUSEUMS. Parks in Valencia: nature in the heart of the city. … BIKE TOURS. … DISCOVER MORE ABOUT FALS. … ALL THE BEACHES.
22 related questions found
What to do in Valencia with children 2021?
12 plans to do with children in Valencia
- Visit the City of Arts and Sciences, a must with children in Valencia. … Visit the Albufera in Valencia with children. Go with children to the Grotto or Cuevas de Sant Josep. Spend a day with the children at Malvarrosa Beach in Valencia. Go to the Bioparc in Valencia with children.
Where to go on a trip with children Valencian Community?
Essential places in the Valencian Community to go with children
- Bocairente in Valencia. Bocairent, Bocairente. Bocairent is located in the south of the province of Valencia, near the Sierra de Mariola. … Culla in Castellón. Culla, Culla. … Village of La Vila Joiosa in Alicante. The Vila Joiosa, Villajoyosa.
What to do with children in Valencia and surroundings?
10 things to do with children in Valencia
- Bioparc: Lions, monkeys and elephants. … Oceanographic: fish, penguins and dolphins. … Parque Gulliver: the funniest playground in Valencia (CLOSED AT THE MOMENT) … Bike ride: from the city to the beach. … Enjoy the beach in Valencia. … Boat trip through l´Albufera.
Where to see animals with children in Valencia?
- BIOPARC Valencia. 10,557. Zoos • Other parks and nature. … Mundomar. 4,894. Aquariums. … City of Arts and Sciences. 18,451. Specialized museums • Science museums. … Oceanographic. 27,043. Aquariums. … Terra Natura. 2,678. Zoos. … Municipal Aquarium. 191. Aquariums. … River Safari Elche. 862. Zoos. … Mediterranean Aquarium. Aquariums. Center.
What to do with children on a rainy day in Valencia?
10 plans to do with children in Valencia when it rains
- Read a book (or two)… Go to the museum. … Make homemade playdough. … Go to the theater to see a show. … Going to the cinema with children in Valencia when it rains is great! … Discover charming spaces. …Go to the indoor pool. … Go shopping and take part in a children’s workshop.
What to do in Valencia when it is very hot?
Plans for a hot day in Valencia
- Benicalap swimming pool, Valencia. … The City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia. … Garden of Monforte, Valencia. … Mavarrosa Beach, Valencia. … West Park Pool, Valencia. …Best Quest Escape Room, Valencia. … Summer cinema in the Palau Gardens, Valencia.
What to do in summer 2021?
21 incredible plans for an amazing 2021
- Take a hiking trail. … Go to a show. … Don’t miss the best premieres of the year. … Skiing with the family. … Visit exhibitions as a family. … Enjoy a family cruise. … Get active with a multi-adventure experience. … Go camping.
Where to go to spend the day in the Valencian Community?
10 destinations near Valencia to spend the day
Hoces de Cabriel Natural Park. Between the province of Valencia and Cuenca is this park of incomparable beauty. … Peniscola. … Jump of the Bride. … The source of the baths. … Puddle the Growler. … Bugarra river beach. … Alto Palancia. … Castle of Guadalest.
Where to spend a picnic with the boys?
8 getaways to the countryside to enjoy Children’s Day
La Indicada (Las Heras) … Don Cipriano (Cañuelas) … Little Holland (Escobar) … La Bandada (San Miguel del Monte) … Chacra El Rancho (Open Door) … Estancia Chica (San Andrés de Giles) … Campo Brandsen (Brandsen) … La San Antonio (Guernica)
What to do on Saturday in Valencia with children?
More plans with children in Valencia
- L’Iber Museum of Tin Soldiers.Science Museum.Mestalla Forever Tour, visit the countryside…LEGO Fun Factory Aqua.Las Torres de Serranos.Las Torres de Quart.La Torre del Miguelete.Oceanogràfic.
What to do this free weekend in Valencia?
10 free things to do in Valencia
- Live a session of the Tribunal de las Aguas.Explore the neighborhood of El Carmen.Go through the Jardín del Turia by bicycle.Visit the Valencian Museum of Natural History.Enjoy the sunset in La Albufera.Sign up for a free walking tour.Discover the Market Central.
What animals are there in Valencia?
Meet the animals of the park
- Jellyfish.Anemone.Garden eel.Belugas.Beluga bellied seahorse.Purgeon.Mantis shrimp.Giant spider crab.
What to do with children in Peñíscola?
What to do with children in Peñíscola?
- Visit the Castle. … Tour the Old Town, listen to the Bufador and learn at the Museum of the Sea. … Sail and dive in the Mediterranean Sea. … Get on the tourist train. … Enjoy family theater. … Discover the Peñíscola marsh, the Ullal de l’Estany. … Pedaling from Peñíscola to Benicarló
What to do in Teruel with small children?
8 plans with children in Teruel, are you in?
- Dinopolis territory. … mining adventure. … Caves of Mills. … Castles of Teruel. … Family hiking. … Multi-adventure parks. … A day among animals. …Motorland.
What to do on a Sunday in Alicante with children?
- The Old Town of Benidorm. 11,284. Neighborhoods. … Castle of Santa Barbara. 8,578. Castles. … La Mata beach. 1687. Beaches. … Mundomar. 4,893. Aquariums. … Peñón de Ifach Natural Park (Penyal D’Ifach Natural Park) 2,598. … La Granadella Beach. 1,532. … Castle of Guadalest. religious places. … Arenal Beach. 1,572.
What to do in Valencia in two days?
What to do two days in Valencia
- 1- Visit the City of Arts and Sciences. … 2- Go up to Miguelete: one of the best plans in Valencia. … 3- Freak out at the Lonja de la Seda. … 4- See the Central Market. … 5- Eat a paella. … 6- Discover the urban art of Barrio del Carmen. … 7- Exit through Ruzafa.
What to do with a child?
Here are some ideas we can do with the children:
Theater at home. … Make puppets out of socks. … Puppet show. … Karaoke. … Act out your favorite movie. … Shadow Theather. … Exchange new songs.
What to do with children in the province of Alicante?
What to see in Alicante with children
- Visit the center of Alicante. Taking a walk through the center of Alicante is always a good idea, even with children. … Castle of Santa Barbara. … Beaches of Alicante. … Ascent to the rock of Ifach. … Pretty towns in Alicante. … Theme parks. … Visit the island of Tabarca. … Birds in the dunes of Guardamar.
What to see near Valencia in one day?
What to see around Valencia?
- The Caves of San José … The Castle of Sagunto. … Visit the Montanejos Baths Fountain. … Lagunas de La Mata and the Torrevieja Natural Park. … Sanctuary of Santa María Magdalena de Novelda. … Aqueduct of the Peña Cortada. … Tancat of the Pipe. … Hoces del Cabriel Natural Park.
Where to spend Sunday in the Valencian Community?
The 10 most beautiful places in the Valencian Community
- Morella. … Hoces del Cabriel Natural Park. … Peniscola. … Guadalest. … Sierra Calderona Natural Park, Valencia and Castellón. … Castle of Xàtiva. … Salto de la Novia (in Navajas) … Albufera Natural Park.
Make Sure to Follow Techlyfire for more how to related articles.