Article by: Dario Sierra | Last update: April 3, 2022
The best areas to live in the Community of Madrid
- The best areas to live in Madrid capital. The Cañaveral-Los Berrocales. Valdebebas. … The best areas to live outside of Madrid city. Northwest area: Pozuelo de Alarcón, Las Rozas and Boadilla. North zone: San Sebastián de los Reyes and Alcobendas.
- 1 What is the best area in the south of Madrid to live?
- 2 What are the safest areas to live in Madrid?
- 3 Where to live around Madrid?
- 4 Where not to live in Madrid?
- 4.1 What is the worst neighborhood in Madrid?
- 4.2 What places to avoid in Madrid?
- 4.3 What is the best town near Madrid to live?
- 4.4 What is the best municipality in Madrid to live in?
- 4.5 What is the cheapest town to live in Spain?
- 4.6 Where to live quietly in Madrid?
- 4.7 What is the cheapest area to live in Madrid?
- 4.8 Where to live cheap Madrid?
- 4.9 Where is it more profitable to invest in housing?
- 4.10 What is the best area of Tres Cantos to live?
- 4.11 Where to invest in housing in Madrid?
- 4.12 What are the best towns to live in Spain?
- 4.13 What is the best area to live in Pozuelo de Alarcón?
- 4.14 What is it like to live in Alcobendas?
- 4.15 What are the closest towns to Madrid?
- 4.16 What towns are close to Madrid?
- 4.17 What are the most dangerous neighborhoods in Spain?
- 4.18 How to know if a neighborhood is dangerous?
What is the best area in the south of Madrid to live?
The municipality of Leganés is one of the preferred areas in the south of Madrid for home seekers.
What are the safest areas to live in Madrid?
Throughout the semester of 2021, the safest districts in Madrid are mainly in the southeast of the capital: Moratalaz, Vicálvaro, Retiro. So you should start looking at the neighborhoods in this area, both districts are quiet and perfect for families.
Where to live around Madrid?
From Oi Realtor we want to tell you which are the best towns near Madrid to live.
- Talamanca del Jarama. Chinchón. San Lorenzo del Escorial. Torrelaguna. Buitrago de Lozoya. Manzanares el Real. Ugena. Miraflores de la Sierra.
Where not to live in Madrid?
- – Center.- Puente de Vallecas.- Carabanchel.- Ciudad Lineal.- Salamanca.- Usera.- Villaverde.- Villa de Vallecas.
37 related questions found
What is the worst neighborhood in Madrid?
Obviously, the Centro district leads the list of the most dangerous districts in Madrid so far this year; On the southeast side, we find the Puente de Vallecas district and, to the southwest, the Carabanchel district.
What places to avoid in Madrid?
Dangerous neighborhoods Madrid
- Center (le centre)Carabanchel.Salamanca.Puente de Vallecas.Usera.
What is the best town near Madrid to live?
Boadilla del Monte, Pozuelo de Alarcón and Las Rozas de Madrid are considered by many to be the best areas to live in the Community of Madrid.
What is the best municipality in Madrid to live in?
The municipalities of Pozuelo, Boadilla and Las Rozas have excellent facilities and infrastructures that connect with the capital and with the outskirts, allowing, as in the case of Las Rozas, to reach Madrid in 20 minutes and the Sierra in just over half an hour.
What is the cheapest town to live in Spain?
The cheapest municipality in Spain is in the province of Toledo. Specifically, El Carpio de Tajo has the cheapest square meter, since homeowners in the municipality ask for an average of 304 euros/m2, according to a study by Idealista, based on its price report for the month of July 2021.
Where to live quietly in Madrid?
Las Rozas, Pozuelo or Valdebebas are three of the best-known areas on the outskirts of Madrid when it comes to living in a quiet, familiar place with a more natural environment than the city center.
What is the cheapest area to live in Madrid?
In Villaverde we find the cheapest neighborhood in Madrid. This is San Cristóbal de los Ángeles, where the m2 is situated at €1,250. Although historically it was an isolated neighbourhood, located between the train tracks, the Army Motoring Park and the A-4, the situation has improved a lot in recent years.
Where to live cheap Madrid?
If your budget for housing is not very high, you will be interested in knowing which are the cheapest neighborhoods in Madrid.
- Entrevias. Entrevías is a neighborhood of Madrid, located in the district of Puente de Vallecas. … San Cristobal de los Angeles. … Abrantes. … Aluche. … Fontarrón.
Where is it more profitable to invest in housing?
The 9 best cities to invest in housing in Spain
San Cristóbal de la Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, with a return of 7.5% Santa Lucía de Tirajana, Las Palmas, with a return of 7.4% Algeciras, Cádiz, with a return of 7.2% Lleida Capital, with a return of 7.2%
What is the best area of Tres Cantos to live?
Any area of Tres Cantos is ideal for living, specifically where our new Báltico – Tres Cantos urbanization is located. We emphasize that it is a very quiet and comfortable residential area where you will undoubtedly rest and breathe peace.
Where to invest in housing in Madrid?
Homes located in nine other Madrid districts also offer above-average returns. These are Usera, Latina, Carabanchel, Villa de Vallecas, San Blas, Vicálvaro, Ciudad Lineal, Moratalaz and Tetuán.
What are the best towns to live in Spain?
Valverde de la Vera (Caceres)
- Navarra (Province)Spain (Country)Agulo.Molinaseca.Asturias.Cudillero.Málaga.Nuevo Baztán.
What is the best area to live in Pozuelo de Alarcón?
Somosaguas is currently one of the most exclusive and highest value residential districts in Europe. This is why it is one of the best areas to live in Pozuelo de Alarcón. The area is divided into 5 districts: Somosaguas Norte, Sur, Centro, Prado de Somosaguas and Somosaguas – A.
What is it like to live in Alcobendas?
In general, living in Alcobendas is comfortable and more affordable than in other areas in the north of Madrid. One of the main reasons that drives families to live in Alcobendas is the city model that has been implemented to promote its growth. Alcobendas is a concentrated but not congested city.
What are the closest towns to Madrid?
If you want to discover what to do in the ‘Other Madrid’, keep reading this post with the 10 beautiful towns near Madrid.
- Chinchon. Buitrago del Lozoya. Patones from above. San Lorenzo of El Escorial. scratchy Alcala de Henares. The Hiruela. Aranjuez.
What towns are close to Madrid?
What to visit near Madrid? 11 charming towns and cities
- Toledo.Aranjuez.Cuenca.Alcalá de Henares.Segovia.Guadalajara.Ávila.Talavera de la Reina.
What are the most dangerous neighborhoods in Spain?
The Prince, Ceuta
This well-known neighborhood of Ceuta, one of the most populous in the city with 12,000 registered residents, and has the highest rate of marginalization in Spain. In this neighborhood, unemployment, early school leaving, crime and poverty are very common.
How to know if a neighborhood is dangerous?
Indicators. The former refer to the unemployment situation, income level, wealth, housing habitability conditions, relative number of low-skilled employed persons, working conditions, crime levels and drug trafficking.
Keep Visiting Techlyfire for more how to related post.