Article by: Dr. Africa Rico | Last update: April 10, 2022
Madrid: In 2018 the GDP figure was 231,133,592 euros. The GDP per capita of Madrid in 2018 was €35,091 Barcelona: In 2018 the GDP figure was €171,350,447. The GDP per capita of Barcelona in 2018 was €30,947
- 1 What is the richest city in Spain?
- 2 Which city has more money Barcelona or Madrid?
- 3 What is more expensive to live Madrid or Barcelona?
- 4 Where is it cheaper to live in Barcelona or Madrid?
- 4.1 What is the poorest province of Spain?
- 4.2 Where do the richest live in Spain?
- 4.3 Which province is poorer?
- 4.4 Which is more beautiful Madrid or Barcelona?
- 4.5 What are the richest neighborhoods in Spain?
- 4.6 What are the poorest regions of Spain?
- 4.7 Where is poverty concentrated in Spain?
- 4.8 Where is it cheaper to live in Spain?
- 4.9 Where can you live with little money?
- 4.10 What is the cheapest town in Spain to live?
- 4.11 Where to live cheap in Catalonia?
- 4.12 Where to live in Europe with little money?
- 4.13 Which province of Spain is the best to live in?
- 4.14 What is the millionaires area in Madrid?
- 4.15 What is better Madrid or Barcelona?
- 4.16 What cities to visit between Madrid and Barcelona?
- 4.17 Which community has the most inhabitants?
What is the richest city in Spain?
Pozuelo de Alarcón returns this year to recover the first position with 82,188 euros of average gross income and 60,263 euros of net disposable income.
Which city has more money Barcelona or Madrid?
According to the figures, the two communities that lead in this income are Madrid in first position with 37,768 gross income, and Catalonia with 32,423 euros of gross income. Some figures that contrast with those of Extremadura, the latter with an average of 20,926, and others such as Castilla-La Mancha or Andalusia.
What is more expensive to live Madrid or Barcelona?
Barcelona is the most expensive Spanish city to live in, with a cost of living 35.51% higher than the country’s average. These are the main conclusions of a study by Kelisto.es, after comparing the costs of housing, taxes, transport, shopping and leisure in Spanish cities.
Where is it cheaper to live in Barcelona or Madrid?
Barcelona is the most expensive city, exceeding the average cost by 35.51% higher than the national average. It is followed by San Sebastián (+29.9% above the average) and Madrid (+25.22%). In contrast, the cheapest city is Palencia with 30.06% below the average, along with Melilla and Lugo.
19 related questions found
What is the poorest province of Spain?
Andalusia and Alicante, with the poorest neighborhoods
These are El Viso, Recoletos, Piovera, Castellana and Nueva España. Among those with the lowest annual income, three of the five neighborhoods are in Seville, as in 2020.
Where do the richest live in Spain?
The richest cities are concentrated in Madrid, Catalonia and Euskadi. The first city that appears on the list outside of these communities is Marratxí, in the Balearic Islands; the second, Oleiros, in Galicia, where the leadership of Inditex lives.
Which province is poorer?
The highest incidences of poverty in people in the first half of 2021 were observed in the Northeast (NEA) regions, 45.4% (+1.9 percentage points); and Northwest (NOA), 44.7% (+4.3 pp), and the lowest, for their part, were registered in the Patagonia regions, 34.4% (there was 35.2% in the second half of 2020 ) Y …
Which is more beautiful Madrid or Barcelona?
They cannot be compared. Barcelona is exotic, rebellious, colorful, impressive in its artistic beauty and in its urban maelstrom. Madrid is stately, orderly, classic, clean, full of culture and history. Both are beautiful and, if I had to live in one of the two, without a doubt, by affinity, I would choose Madrid.
What are the richest neighborhoods in Spain?
The ten richest neighborhoods in Spain by income level
- La Moraleja (Alcobendas) €245,400Salamanca – Goya (Madrid) €130,622Centro-Paseo Isabel La Católica-Plaza España (Valladolid) €106,539Vallvidrera-Tibidabo i Les Planes (Barcelona) €101,735Aravaca (Madrid) 100,415 €Somosaguas-Humera (Pozuelo de Alarcón) €98,488
What are the poorest regions of Spain?
Polígono Sur and Los Pajaritos de Sevilla repeat as the poorest neighborhoods in Spain. Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid) with 28,326 euros of average net income per inhabitant and Níjar (Almería) with 7,307 euros, are the extremes of Spain.
Where is poverty concentrated in Spain?
The Map of Average Income in Spain shows that the ten richest municipalities in Spain are located in Barcelona and Madrid. The poorest municipality is Zahínos, a small town in the province of Badajoz. This gap in average income between urban and rural communities is mirrored across the country.
Where is it cheaper to live in Spain?
According to a study by the Organization of Consumers and Users (OCU), the cheapest cities to fill the shopping basket are Almería, Burgos, Ciudad Real and Zamora.
Where can you live with little money?
The best countries to live very well with very little
- 1) Costa Rica. The climate is wonderfully tropical and that is already a great advantage. … 2) Panama … 3) Mexico. … 4) Colombia. … 5) Portugal. … 6) Equator. … 7) Malaysia. … 8) France.
What is the cheapest town in Spain to live?
The cheapest municipality in Spain is in the province of Toledo. Specifically, El Carpio de Tajo has the cheapest square meter, since homeowners in the municipality ask for an average of 304 euros/m2, according to a study by Idealista, based on its price report for the month of July 2021.
Where to live cheap in Catalonia?
Balaguer, located in the province of Lleida, is the cheapest Catalan municipality to buy a home and the only town in Catalonia that is among the 25 cheapest in Spain, with a price of 486 euros per square metre, according to a study by Idealistic.
Where to live in Europe with little money?
The cheapest cities, where less than 12 euros per month are spent, are Brussels, Prague, Munich, Budapest and Warsaw. They are followed, in this order: Milan, Paris, Porto, Madrid, Rome, Berlin, Lisbon, Barcelona, Amsterdam and London, the latter being the most expensive city, since a transport pass costs 104 euros.
Which province of Spain is the best to live in?
According to the OCU survey on the best cities to live in Spain 2021, Madrid and Barcelona are the worst rated cities, while cities like Bilbao and Valladolid are at the top of the evaluation (although they are not the first).
What is the millionaires area in Madrid?
The most exclusive neighborhoods in Madrid are located in the central part of the city, around the Paseo de la Castellana. The historic neighborhoods such as Palacio, Salamanca, Chamberí and Los Jerónimos stand out, where we can find large stately apartments in perfectly restored buildings.
What is better Madrid or Barcelona?
The quality of urban life in Madrid is the 6th best in the world, which is very good for a city that does not have added attractions such as the sea. In terms of weather and leisure, it is in 8th place, behind cities such as Valencia, Malaga, Alicante, Barcelona, Lisbon or Cape Town.
What cities to visit between Madrid and Barcelona?
Charming towns From Madrid to Barcelona by road…
- BRIHUEGA. In the epicenter of the Alcarria is this town with a monumental potential of the most stately. … FOLLOW. … MEDINACELI. … SANTA MARIA DE HUERTA. … STONE MONASTERY. … ALCAÑIZ. … CALACEITE. … PUBLET.
Which community has the most inhabitants?
Andalusia continues to be the most populous autonomous community in Spain with 8,379,248 people registered as of January 1, 2018, with a slight decrease of 527 inhabitants compared to 2017, according to the advance of the Continuous Register Statistics released by the National Institute of Statistics (INE).
Stay tuned to Techlyfire for more games related post.