How to connect Alexa to Bluetooth speaker? Well, pretty easy. Many Alexa users are not aware of this feature that they can connect their smart speaker to other Bluetooth speakers so that they can hear whatever they want from Alexa with a big sound.
Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot Echo speakers are one of the trendy gadgets that everyone loves to have at their home. These gadgets let you connect over wi-fi and also Bluetooth to have control on the speaker from your smartphone or tablet.
If you are also here to know about Alexa Bluetooth Speaker connections, then go ahead and know how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth speaker easily. Connecting your Amazon Dot Echo to a speaker gives more clear and large sounds. Not only that, but you can also know how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth of a smartphone and control your Alexa with the help of your phone.
How To Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker
There is always an alternative method to perform if you want to connect Alexa to Bluetooth Speaker. Using a Bluetooth transmitter, you can just connect pair Alexa and your external speaker using a 3.5 mm audio jack. A Bluetooth adapter can also work in the case of older devices.
However, these methods will cause some uneasiness due to connecting wires. If you don’t want to use wires and mess up your home, then Bluetooth is the best option. Here is how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth speaker successfully.
- First of all, turn on the Bluetooth speaker to which you want to connect Alexa and enable the pairing.
- Now, turn on Amazon Echo or Alexa device which you want to connect to an external speaker.
- Next, open the Alexa application on your smartphone or go to alexa.amazon.com on the web.
- In this app, head to the “Settings”. At the bottom of the Settings page, tap on “More”.
- Now, open “Device Settings” and choose the Alexa device that you want to pair.
- Tap on the “Bluetooth” option and then select “Pair a New Device”.
- All the nearby Bluetooth devices will be displayed. Tap on your speaker to pair.
- That’s it. Now you Alexa will play through your external speaker successfully.
This is how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth speaker. The process is pretty simple and easy, isn’t it?
How To Remove Connected Bluetooth Devices From Alexa
If you have a long list of paired devices for your Alexa, or you don’t want to pair with a particular Bluetooth device anymore, then you can always remove the paired devices from your Alexa’s settings. Here is how to remove the connected Bluetooth devices from Alexa.
- First of all, on your smartphone, head to the Alexa application.
- Now, tap on the “Devices” section and open it.
- Next, select the “Echo & Alexa” option and tap on your Alexa device name.
- Then, go to the “Bluetooth Devices” option to see all the paired devices.
- Tap on “Forget Device” to remove any paired device from Alexa.
- How to connect to firestick without remote
- alaskasworld pet login
- One or more audio service isn’t running Windows 10
- Deselect in photoshop
How To Connect Alexa to Smartphone Using Bluetooth
If you want to have control over your Amazon Echo devices using your smartphone then that is possible. You can play whatever you want from your smartphone on Alexa by connecting your smartphone to Alexa. Here is how to connect Alexa to the Bluetooth of a smartphone.
- First of all, make your smartphone ready to be paired.
- Go to the “Settings” of your phone and enable “Bluetooth”.
- Also, make sure the “Phone Visibility” is enabled.
- Now, turn on your Amazon Echo device and say “Alexa, pair”.
- Alexa will automatically search for nearby Bluetooth devices and pairs.
- Or you can manually, go to the Alexa app and then tap on “Devices”.
- Then, tap on “Echo & Alexa” and choose your Alexa device name.
- Tap on “Bluetooth Devices” and then tap on the “Pair A New Device” button.
- All the Bluetooth-enabled devices will be shown. Tap on your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Whenever you want to disable the Bluetooth, you can just say “Alexa, disconnect from Bluetooth”. Using your smartphone, you can listen to YouTube videos, downloaded songs, Spotify, music from a web browser, and much more.
That was all about how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth speaker and how to connect Alexa to Bluetooth of a smartphone. The steps are very clear and easy which you can perform to connect Alexa to Bluetooth successfully. If you liked this post, please share it with your friends. For more informative guides, keep visiting the Techly Fire website.